BY CETAPHIL

Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent... see more...

Olga A.
Olga A.
Forest Hills, NY
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion

This review for Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion. I really like that it's lightweight and fragrance free. I use it daily on my face after serum and also as all over my body lotiion.  It's fast absorbing and non-greasy. It does leave my skin moisturized and hydrated which I really love. It's the most affordable moisturizer I ever used.  It's inexpensive and works great.
Marianny Q.
Marianny Q.
Lawrence, MA
I got this for my daughters sensitive skin. I thought this was going to be thick , but it's very soft and smooth milk like consistency . Very calming and hydrating. It's a Lil bit pricy and I would probably won't get it again. I didn't like the scent. It's supposed to be fragrance free but it's smells kind of weird
Amy C.
Amy C.
Grand Rapids
Feels great on my skin and I love that it is fragrance free!! It's gentle but powerful enough to use on both mine and my husband's faces. He is very oily, I am more dry, but this seems to work for us both!! We constantly have some on hand. We love it not only for our faces but for our whole body.
Gabi G.
Gabi G.
Los Angeles
i've been using this product for a couple of months and it just fits perfectly for my skin especially because I'm going under acne treatment and need to get it hydrated all the time! The price is super affordable, and I would totally recommend! No chemicals and fragrance free!
Princess D.
Princess D.
Diamond Bar
used this during my dry periods and really helps keep it moisturized and clean. I like how theres no fragrance so its usable for people with sensitive skin as well. also so good for using after getting a tattoo won't irritate skin. price is great and will last a while.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
This product is so nice for sensitive skin. My great grandmother used this and it was delicate enough to keep her from being irritated but definitely kept her skin hydrated. It works the same on my face and I love this stuff! I can't get enough of this.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
Cetaphil is a miracle product! I love it so much. I had to start using it for Eczema but now I WANT to use it. It is so gentle, soothing, and moisturizing. I prefer the cream over the lotion. You can buy this three pack at Sam's.
Brooke's B.
Brooke's B.
I LOVE this product. My pimples went away the night after I used it! It left my skin very soft and smooth. Felt lightweight and was easy to use! Only problem was the scent of it I will repurchase!!!!!!!!
Karen F.
Karen F.
Folsom
This is a staple. It's perfect for the whole family and doesn't interfere with any other products you use which is an important thing most people don't consider.
amber z.
amber z.
George West, TX
Grate feeling feels soft to the touch and light weight and I love how my skin feels after it feels soft and moist and dose not feel dry it makes my skin look healthy I like it .