Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 4 Oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by stephanie m.

BY CETAPHIL

Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin. Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent... see more...

Olga A.
Olga A.
Forest Hills, NY
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion

This review for Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion. I really like that it's lightweight and fragrance free. I use it daily on my face after serum and also as all over my body lotiion.  It's fast absorbing and non-greasy. It does leave my skin moisturized and hydrated which I really love. It's the most affordable moisturizer I ever used.  It's inexpensive and works great.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
This particular item was recommended by a dermatologist I went to for a skin condition I have. They keep telling me I need to exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate!!! But no lotions or creams or anything has helped me in about 4 years since I developed this condition but in a normal every day life I would use this item especially for dry skin.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Fort Collins, CO
So great to have these little bottles everywhere!  I put one in my car, one in my purse, and one in my room. So handy to have them everywhere and at such an awesome price I couldnt say no!  Cetaphil has seriously helped tame my sensitive skin. Its amazing! I also love the fact that it doesnt have a smell. heck yes!
Marianny Q.
Marianny Q.
Lawrence, MA
I got this for my daughters sensitive skin. I thought this was going to be thick , but it's very soft and smooth milk like consistency . Very calming and hydrating. It's a Lil bit pricy and I would probably won't get it again. I didn't like the scent. It's supposed to be fragrance free but it's smells kind of weird
Amy C.
Amy C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Feels great on my skin and I love that it is fragrance free!! It's gentle but powerful enough to use on both mine and my husband's faces. He is very oily, I am more dry, but this seems to work for us both!! We constantly have some on hand. We love it not only for our faces but for our whole body.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Harrisburg, PA
I have used this product on my son, who has eczema, for the last 5 years! It seems to do wonders for his skin and keeps him from breaking out with dry skin. This product definitely keeps the skin hydrated and it seems to be long lasting (lasts the night and brings my son much comfort before bed). Can't complain about his product!
Gabi G.
Gabi G.
Santa Monica, CA
i've been using this product for a couple of months and it just fits perfectly for my skin especially because I'm going under acne treatment and need to get it hydrated all the time! The price is super affordable, and I would totally recommend! No chemicals and fragrance free!
Princess D.
Princess D.
Diamond Bar, CA
used this during my dry periods and really helps keep it moisturized and clean. I like how theres no fragrance so its usable for people with sensitive skin as well. also so good for using after getting a tattoo won't irritate skin. price is great and will last a while.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Byron , MN
I really did not enjoy this product, I know that it is meant for sensitive skin and to not be harsh in any way but this was way too light for what I need for my skin. I really felt that it wasn't doing enough and it didn't clean my face enough. Will not repurchase.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
This product is so nice for sensitive skin. My great grandmother used this and it was delicate enough to keep her from being irritated but definitely kept her skin hydrated. It works the same on my face and I love this stuff! I can't get enough of this.