BY CETAPHIL #25 in Facial Moisturizers

Dry, sensitive skin treatment.  Fragrance free.

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion
was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin.  Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.

• Provides long-lasting relief to even severe dry skin.
  • Free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic.

• Is there a scent to this lotion?3 Answers
  • Did this cause anyone to break out?2 Answers
  • I’m trying to figure out what is the best moisturizer ou...1 Answers
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I've been using this product for years..my dermatologist recommended it to me & it's the only moisturizer I use on my face! I have extremely sensitive skin & this is great for that.." in 1400 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended that I use Cetaphil lotion for my dry, flaky skin. It works very well and is affordable when bought in large sizes. While I love fruity and flowery scents, I like that Cetaphil is unscented. I can use it all the time without smelling like a mess of perfumes. " in 902 reviews
  • "This is an extremely thick lotion, and I wouldn't recommend using it on your face. It's so thick, and I find it's great on legs as well as dry elbows. Super moisturizing and thick, it's awesome!" in 780 reviews
  • "Cetaphil can be found very easily. Most drugstores have them and it is amazing! It is moisterizing, rich, and will last you a lifetime. It is also fragrance free, which is a thumbs up." in 470 reviews
Jasnek G.
Columbia, TN
I suffered from a mild breakout from using many different skincare products on my face. I many positive reviews on cetaphil so I decided to stop everything else and only use cetaphil. I purchased the cetaphil facial cleanser and the moisturizer while on vacation and started using them immediately. I have yet to breakout as bad as I had before. The moisturizer is very light weight. I only use a 1/3 of a squirt and apply it to my face after I cleanse with the facial cleanser. The moisturizer says that it is for face and body so I used it on my legs and hands once but it left a weird sticky feeling. However, it does not leave this sticky feeling on my face. Overall, it is a great product and once I run out I will be buying more.
Vanessa N.
I really do enjoy this moisturizer for the simple fact that it truly does its job on dry skin. Especially winter skin. I tend to apply this before bed so that I can wake up with no dry patches (wash face) the apply again before makeup application followed by a primer. This cream is kind of on the thick side but it really does make your skin softer and dry skin doesn't have a chance when consistently using.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly stopped using this when I found out it’s made with so much junk. It has so much toxic crap in it. I prefer natural products that heal and help my skin. Not slowly kill. I order all my stuff from bodyjoybutters.com now honestly. There creams and lotions smell so good!!! they only create there products with ingredients good enough to eat! Yummy. My face has cleared up so much from their moisturizer.
Annalee G.
I am a big fan of this. I just went on vacation to Florida. Then came back home in Illinois.(😭) And I am so dry from the sun. This really helped my skin gain moisture. I like that the pump can be closed. I feel that it is more sanitary. The only thing I don’t like is how greasy it feels when first applied. It take about 5-8 minutes to truly sink into the skin. Other than that, I love it!
Tristan S.
By far the BEST brand for skin, I love this brand so entirely much that it’s crazy. I use this everyday and trust me it is does not disappoint. No breakouts and it doesn’t feel heavy at all, I love how it just sinks into your skin and revitalizes like crazy. I have used this brand for YEARS and I cannot tell you how this will change your skin FOR THE BETTER. Definitely invest in this product PLEASE!
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
The rest of my family swears by this as an everyday body lotion. However I have extremely dry skin and it really wasn't rich enough for me (I also live in the desert). The formula does go on smoothly, if a bit runny. I won't repurchase as it isn't the right option for me, but for someone living in a more humid climate or with less-dry skin it is probably a great option.
Gloria M.
I use this everyday for my combination skin, but recently my T zone have gotten even more oily so I like to spray some rose water on my face before to dilute the lotion. It I put this straight on my face, it still feels a bit too tacky for me, especially in the summer months. Regardless, it doesn't clog your pores and comes in a big container that will last for a looong time.
Elizabeth B.
Dallas, TX
I will probably never stop using Cetaphil - I love it and have for 10+ years. I started using Cetaphil as a moisturizer when I was going through puberty and this stuff stood up against two rounds of Accutane and winters in Wisconsin. It does not make me break out and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. I use it all over my body and will probably for years to come.
MaJhané D.
I love this moisturizing lotion!! I’ve been struggling trying to find a lotion that moisturizes my face w/o having to mix oils and other facial cleansers to keep my face from getting dry. This is my first time trying this product and I fell in love! The lotion is light in my face yet keeps it moisturized and leaves my face feeling fresh! the price originally turned me off but I bought it on a whim and am never looking back!
Ruth S.
I didn’t like this. I have sensitive skin and upon using it I got some sort of allergic reaction where my entire face turned red and it hurt as if I were sun burned. I have this 2 stars because before my allergic reaction, my skin actually felt smooth and moisturized without feeling oily. I would highly recommend this for people who’s skin isn’t so sensitive.
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this only for legs or is it good for your face