BY CETAPHIL #35 in Facial Moisturizers

Dry, sensitive skin treatment.  Fragrance free.

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion
was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin.  Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.

• Provides long-lasting relief to even severe dry skin.
  • Free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic.

• I’m trying to figure out what is the best moisturizer out there ...1 Answers
  • I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. I'm on the lookout for a...3 Answers
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always had problems with using lotion or even face lotion in general. It is always not enough of "something." But so far so great! My face loves this stuff and my body soaks it up even more. It even repaired a sunburn for me in a day and didn't go back to pale white. But because i spend a majority of my time in Europe, the chemicals used in other regions tap water is too harsh on my skin. What that means is, it skips the dry and goes straight to the allergic reaction–hives. Which if you have ever had them you know how much of a pain they are. While I'm back home in Philly though, everything is annoying. I pretty much dread showers because of it. I am fine in cool water but warm and above it reacts. Theres no way I'm showering in. Ool water in the chiller seasons. But this has been helping minimize lots and helping with the after itch.
Perla C.
Victorville , Ca
I have used this lotion for the past 5 years and I love it. It is very light but does the job well. I have used it in combination with the Cetaphil Face Wash. It doesn't clog your pores and the bottle lasts a long time. There isn't a strong scent, which is nice for the face. I have no worries about using this lotion on all members of my family. I have used it on my tween daughter and my infant son. My husband will also use it after shaving. None of use have had any sort of reaction to the lotion. This is a great product and I would recommend it to other users looking for a light, fairly cheap lotion.
Tonya J.
Tucson, AZ
I have super oily skin especially as I've gotten older. After searching the earth for a moisturizer that will keep the oil monster at bay I've found this to be pretty suitable. It's not spot on because I do see some of the oil seeping through after a few hours which is why I use this as my night time treatment. It definitely makes my face feel smooth and it's not heavy at all and my pores don't seem congested or clogged. It's also not watery or overly drying which is a plus. Definitely a great moisturizer for all skin types.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
I can't talk about how much I love Cetaphil. Every time there is an must have list this goes on it. My son suffers from eczema, I have weird combination skin, my fiance just uses it because it's there. We all love and stand by this product. I'm 33 and my skin is still great and I barely have any wrinkles. I think it's because Cetaphil really works! I use it after I wash my face, when I'm walking by it for my hands and it's fragrance free so it doesn't smell up the office when I use it! It's amazing!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This is a great everyday moisturizer for all skin types.
My daughter and I both use this lotion on our faces. We have very different skin types and it works well for both of us. She has oily/acne/sensitive prone skin and I have combination skin. Neither of us have experienced any irritation. I use this every night before bed and every morning after cleansing and before makeup. It sinks in and leaves my skin soft and supple. Works well under makeup. I would highly recommend this for all skin types.
Tanisha L.
Clearwater, FL
My skin is sensitive so I try to stay away from lotions as moisturizers I normally use Rose Hip Oil. One day, I saw this girl with beautiful radiant skin she told me -- amongst other products she used Cetaphil as a moisturizer so I went to my nearest Walmart and bought some (they had a pack that came with the cleanser and lotion) OMG I love this lotion! I was afraid I'd break out but I didn't. It gave me a luminous dewy subtle but noticeable glow, it also made my skin look and feel more firm.
Leah M.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I use this religiously for my whole body and even my face sometimes. And I also use it on my two toddlers and have my husband use it at times, too, although he's not an avid moisturizer. It moisturizes very well but isn't greasy. I tend to have drier skin, and I find this gives me enough moisture. Ingredients are pretty safe, and the fragrance-free is a plus, so my husband can use it, and I can always add (safe) essential oils if I want fragrance. I get this for a great price at Costco, too.
Cindy S.
Austin, TX
I know the item is a bit pricey but this moisturizing lotion leaves your skin feeling very soft and it DOES NOT leave your face feeling or looking oily which is something I have trouble with when it comes to moisturizers. I also like that its fragrance free because I have sensitive skin and sometimes fragranced products tend to irritate my skin but this does not. My face feels refreshed and smooth after I apply it after exfoliating morning and night and I love the way my skin feels!
Angela G.
La Porte, IN
My daughter has suffered from eczema since birth and it hasn't gone away. I tried to treat her with products from the natural & organic lines, but found no relief for her dry red patchy skin. Our pedi recommended Cetaphil and I was so happy to see that it is also paraben free! It works wonders on her skin! I lather her up everyday, and it provides such amazing relief! I have recommended it to every eczema paren't that I know, and they always comment on the difference it makes.
Nicole G.
Must have! This is honestly the best lotion to apply before putting on foundation. It is so smooth and blends right into the skin without making you look or feel greasy. The bottle last about 6 months with everyday use and because it's an overall body lotion you can apply it all over, it works best when you get out of the shower and put it on while you're still drying off because it soaks in so quickly! Best part is no fragrance and you can pick it up anywhere for around $9!
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this only for legs or is it good for your face