BY CETAPHIL #43 in Facial Moisturizers

Dry, sensitive skin treatment.  Fragrance free.

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion
was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin.  Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.

• Provides long-lasting relief to even severe dry skin.
  • Free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic.

• I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. I'm on the lookout for a g...3 Answers
  • Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion Is this a good product...1 Answers
  • I have heard this is a really good moisturizer. How much do bottles...3 Answers
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always had problems with using lotion or even face lotion in general. It is always not enough of "something." But so far so great! My face loves this stuff and my body soaks it up even more. It even repaired a sunburn for me in a day and didn't go back to pale white. But because i spend a majority of my time in Europe, the chemicals used in other regions tap water is too harsh on my skin. What that means is, it skips the dry and goes straight to the allergic reaction–hives. Which if you have ever had them you know how much of a pain they are. While I'm back home in Philly though, everything is annoying. I pretty much dread showers because of it. I am fine in cool water but warm and above it reacts. Theres no way I'm showering in. Ool water in the chiller seasons. But this has been helping minimize lots and helping with the after itch.
Leo N.
Leo N.
Spokane, WA
Is not bad for a moisturizer product it get the job done. I don't really like the smell that it have if they would fix the smell then this product would be much more better. I really like this product because after each use it leave my skin smooth and soft but it take a long time to dry out which is the bad part. For other moisturizer product out there after each use they leave like an oily feel but for cetaphil it does leave some behind but not a lot is just depend on your skin type I would says. But after all I still like it is not perfect but is good and it get the jobs done. For the price is pretty cheap for a full size moisturizer bottle it fit my puffer point. Which is a thump up right there.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Victorville , Ca
I have used this lotion for the past 5 years and I love it. It is very light but does the job well. I have used it in combination with the Cetaphil Face Wash. It doesn't clog your pores and the bottle lasts a long time. There isn't a strong scent, which is nice for the face. I have no worries about using this lotion on all members of my family. I have used it on my tween daughter and my infant son. My husband will also use it after shaving. None of use have had any sort of reaction to the lotion. This is a great product and I would recommend it to other users looking for a light, fairly cheap lotion.
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Moriches, NY
I don't know about you but putting ANYTHING on my face freaks me out. I mean I avoid putting anything on my skin that could cause me to break out. But during the winter months my face gets super dry especially using face wash. Some lotions I used on my face caused me to break out a little but this one hasn't! Been using it every day after washing my face and nothing NOT ONE blemish people! It's a miracle! . It's not oily or greasy and it does the job. It's a little more expensive I find but totally worth it. One of my little beauty secrets to healthy, clear, and we'll moisturized skin!
David B.
David B.
Winchester, CA
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion is perfect for anyone who might be sensitive to fragrances or have allergies. It comes at a good value, as better quality lotions can get pricey quickly. This gives great value for low price. I always make sure to have this lotion available and apply every night after a shower. The only problem with this lotion is that it is a bit oily, but it is great if you have dry skin as it heals very quickly without too much repeated application needed. I highly recommend this product and will continue to buy and use it daily.
Carolina A.
Carolina A.
CA
I have dry sensitive skin and this product was perfect for me. I bought it back in high school so it's very affordable. I would use it three times a day morning, after coming home from school and before bed. It did not strip my skin dry and caused no tightness. Afterwards I used a warm cloth to remove the residue. I had no irritation from this product. I won't give it a five star review because in the summer I had to go over it with a foam cleanser to remove the residue, it was fine during cooler seasons but I just didn't like the feeling when its hot.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Phelan, CA
I've been using Cetaphil since I was 16 years old. (I'm 29 now) With severe, painful acne as a teenager, this was the only thing I could use to wash my face. Although my acne is gone now, I still use this soap because of sensitive skin issues and occasional breakouts....This cleanser seams a lot like lotion till you get use to the texture, but trust me, it has the right amount of moisture to not dry your skin out and cleans your face well. Don't let the price scare you away, this pump bottle last quiet a while and your face will thank you for it!
Tonya J.
Tonya J.
Tucson, AZ
I have super oily skin especially as I've gotten older. After searching the earth for a moisturizer that will keep the oil monster at bay I've found this to be pretty suitable. It's not spot on because I do see some of the oil seeping through after a few hours which is why I use this as my night time treatment. It definitely makes my face feel smooth and it's not heavy at all and my pores don't seem congested or clogged. It's also not watery or overly drying which is a plus. Definitely a great moisturizer for all skin types.
Catey A.
Catey A.
Fayetteville, AR
I used to have pretty oily skin, but then i learned that this can actually be caused by long term dry skin. I had gone through many problems with acne growing up and everything they gave me seemed to just dry out my face more. This lotion is gentle and may feel like too much at first, but it is the perfect thing to put on before bed to help hydrate your skin overnight. i wouldn't really recommend it for mornings before your make up if you have other primers/sunscreens or a lot of other liquid layers in your routine.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
I can't talk about how much I love Cetaphil. Every time there is an must have list this goes on it. My son suffers from eczema, I have weird combination skin, my fiance just uses it because it's there. We all love and stand by this product. I'm 33 and my skin is still great and I barely have any wrinkles. I think it's because Cetaphil really works! I use it after I wash my face, when I'm walking by it for my hands and it's fragrance free so it doesn't smell up the office when I use it! It's amazing!
myrka v.
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
How does this work with the face? And for sensitive skin?