Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Alina P.Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Alyssa B.Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by trish g.See all 142 photos

BY CETAPHIL #27 in Facial Moisturizers

Dry, sensitive skin treatment.  Fragrance free.

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion
was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin.  Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.

• Provides long-lasting relief to even severe dry skin.
  • Free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic.

• Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing ...I love this brand of moisturis... 1 Answers
  • I have heard this is a really good mo...They run about $8-$10, dependi... 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a moisturizer t...I have dry skin too, don't wor... 1 Answers
Photos (142)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Holland , Mi
This is....what I'd call a very basic, generic moisturizer. I don't mean that at all negatively; what I mean is that it's a very good starter moisturizer, something I think is very good to have on hand. I have very sensitive combination skin, this is a moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin but does the job. I actually keep it right by my sink and, because it's so cheap and such a big container, I use it for my hands after I wash them. I gave it four stars because...is it the best? No, I have other moisturizer I like better, but I don't regret buying it, I don't mind when I run out of my other moisturizer and have to use this, I never feel like it doesn't do the job, and for the price you really can't beat it. Drugstore moisturizers I've used in the past tend to either dry weird or they're sticky or they irritate my skin, and this is really the best one I've found..
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always had problems with using lotion or even face lotion in general. It is always not enough of "something." But so far so great! My face loves this stuff and my body soaks it up even more. It even repaired a sunburn for me in a day and didn't go back to pale white. But because i spend a majority of my time in Europe, the chemicals used in other regions tap water is too harsh on my skin. What that means is, it skips the dry and goes straight to the allergic reaction–hives. Which if you have ever had them you know how much of a pain they are. While I'm back home in Philly though, everything is annoying. I pretty much dread showers because of it. I am fine in cool water but warm and above it reacts. Theres no way I'm showering in. Ool water in the chiller seasons. But this has been helping minimize lots and helping with the after itch.
Lucero T.
Lucero T.
My past school year I used epiduo to clear away my acne, but instead of clearing it, it just dried my skin and left scabs of skin peeling off everywhere! My skin became so sensitive and would sting with any moisturizer. I couldn't find any moisturizer to cool my skin and help the irritation until I saw a video of a girl with the same issue & recommended cetaphill. I got cetaphill and in one week, my skin was back to normal, there were no scabs and my skin was back to smooth! The only con I can list is before I used cetaphill my skin was normal, now every time I wear makeup I need to apply matte pressed powder so my face won't get oily throughout the day, but other than that, it saved my horrible skin irritation!
Leo N.
Leo N.
Spokane, WA
Is not bad for a moisturizer product it get the job done. I don't really like the smell that it have if they would fix the smell then this product would be much more better. I really like this product because after each use it leave my skin smooth and soft but it take a long time to dry out which is the bad part. For other moisturizer product out there after each use they leave like an oily feel but for cetaphil it does leave some behind but not a lot is just depend on your skin type I would says. But after all I still like it is not perfect but is good and it get the jobs done. For the price is pretty cheap for a full size moisturizer bottle it fit my puffer point. Which is a thump up right there.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Raleigh, NC
I've used Cetaphil products like this one for almost a decade. Cetaphil is a trustworthy brand. They don't pack their products with unnecessary scents or chemicals, which is nice when so many products on the market that I've bought to "moisturize" have just dried my skin out with alcohol. This particular moisturizer is nice because you can use it on your body and on your face. Typically, if something is good enough for your face, it's too expensive to lather everywhere, but that's not the case with this lotion. It's a good option for the summer and for days where I'm not recovering my skin from abrasive makeup remover, but I need something a little more heavy duty for winter and dry skin days.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
La Canada, CA
Oh the tried and true cetaphil-- a super glam's girl best kept secret for affordable moisturizing. I love that it's scentless. I love that it's easy to work into the skin. I love love the price. What I don't love? The packaging. You may say that that doesn't matter. And if it doesn't to you, more power to you-- you are probably a more zen person than I am. But for me, the packaging is what you imagine your mother slathers on at night before she takes out her dentures. It would do amazing things to hip-up the product. Just a less medicinal looking label would make an unknowing woman more likely to try the lotion. Otherwise, great everyday moisturizer that is lightweight and efficient.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Atlanta, GA
This is my holy grail moisturizer; I refuse to use anything else. I purchased this product when my skin was going through an AWFUL dry spell. Nothing I was using worked to restore the moisture back to my face. But on a whim, I purchased this product. I've been hooked ever since. My skin was so smooth and glowy only just a few days after using it twice a day. On top of that, when the seasons changed and it got warmer and my skin got oilier, this moisturizer still was go-to. It doesn't leave me greasy at all even on days when I where make up. It's lasted me for over a year too! You only need a pea-size amount (dime-size if your skin is dry). My favorite moisturizer ever!
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
San Francisco , CA
This product is great for everyday use. I have oily combination skin and this does not feel greasy on me at all. I love that its fragrance free because sometimes some fragrances are too strong and give me a headache. This one is hypoallergenic and keeps my hands and body feeling moisturizer all day. It is a nice lightweight formula, and doesn't burn or break me out. I've used Aveeno lotion before, which you'd think that since it's a natural product and good for sensitive skin it would work out for me. NOPE!! The Aveeno moisturizer burns and made my face red. This one is do calm and gentle! I love that it's fragrance free too, which means less chemicals added.
Erica S.
Erica S.
I purchase this 3 pack at Costco because it is so worth the price! They come in 3 separate 20 fl oz bottles, fill size and they last a long time. Cetaphil is an amazing gentle cleanser for all skin types, even sensitive and acne prone will not have any issues with this product. It's very mild & non irritating. Plus it softens your skin as you cleanse. It truly does that and never leaves a greasy feel. It's a very thin formula but works up a little lather and it even removes my most stubborn full face makeup, including waterproof mascara! It doesn't burn your eyes either. A great all around product so gentle that my 5 year old washes her face with it too.
Perla C.
Perla C.
Victorville , Ca
I have used this lotion for the past 5 years and I love it. It is very light but does the job well. I have used it in combination with the Cetaphil Face Wash. It doesn't clog your pores and the bottle lasts a long time. There isn't a strong scent, which is nice for the face. I have no worries about using this lotion on all members of my family. I have used it on my tween daughter and my infant son. My husband will also use it after shaving. None of use have had any sort of reaction to the lotion. This is a great product and I would recommend it to other users looking for a light, fairly cheap lotion.
myrka v.
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this only for legs or is it good for your face