BY CETAPHIL #21 in Facial Moisturizers

Dry, sensitive skin treatment.  Fragrance free.

Cetaphil® Moisturizing Lotion
was formulated specifically for chronic dry, sensitive skin.  Contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants, clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.

• Provides long-lasting relief to even severe dry skin.
  • Free of lanolins, parabens and fragrances that can irritate sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic.

• I’m trying to figure out what is the best moisturizer out there ...1 Answers
  • I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. I'm on the lookout for a...3 Answers
Haju K.
I honestly think Cetaphil has the best lotion ever. Since its medicated, it is proven to help your skin. I've used it for than 3 years and it never caused problems to my skin. I would put it on in the morning after washing my skin and it would last until that night and stay moisturized. It's pretty pricey but totally worth it.
Jasnek G.
Columbia, TN
I suffered from a mild breakout from using many different skincare products on my face. I many positive reviews on cetaphil so I decided to stop everything else and only use cetaphil. I purchased the cetaphil facial cleanser and the moisturizer while on vacation and started using them immediately. I have yet to breakout as bad as I had before. The moisturizer is very light weight. I only use a 1/3 of a squirt and apply it to my face after I cleanse with the facial cleanser. The moisturizer says that it is for face and body so I used it on my legs and hands once but it left a weird sticky feeling. However, it does not leave this sticky feeling on my face. Overall, it is a great product and once I run out I will be buying more.
Cassie C.
I'm a person who prefers lotions with a fragrance to them, but when I got my tattoo, I needed to find one that was fragrance free. I bought this and it was great. It is super accommodating to sensitive skin and still super moisturizing. I got a small bottle to carry  in my purse at school and I also kept a large one at home. I got it at CVS and it was pretty expensive honestly, but I think it was worth it. It doesn't feel heavy either.
Brittney S.
Willington, CT
I'm not to big of a fan of this face wash, it feels like rubbing jelly or lotion on your face and the consistency made me feel like my face wasn't actually being cleaned. I used it because I bought the huge 2 pack at a big box store but I won't be buying it again. I have three stars because it was a great deal and if you get past the consistency or like it I'm sure it'll work for you.
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
The rest of my family swears by this as an everyday body lotion. However I have extremely dry skin and it really wasn't rich enough for me (I also live in the desert). The formula does go on smoothly, if a bit runny. I won't repurchase as it isn't the right option for me, but for someone living in a more humid climate or with less-dry skin it is probably a great option.
Stephenee S.
I typically have very oily skin but I’m currently pregnant & my skin has taken a drastic dry turn. I had received a sample of this in a beauty box of sorts & decided to give it a try. It’s great! It is a thick cream with a fresh scent. A little bit goes a long way. The only thing I don’t like about is that it feels like it sits on top of my skin instead of really sinking in.
Elizabeth B.
Dallas, TX
I will probably never stop using Cetaphil - I love it and have for 10+ years. I started using Cetaphil as a moisturizer when I was going through puberty and this stuff stood up against two rounds of Accutane and winters in Wisconsin. It does not make me break out and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. I use it all over my body and will probably for years to come.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
This has been my goto moisturizer for my whole body. Cetaphill moisturizing lotion is such an amazing moisturizer my pores are not clogged and my face feels hydrated. I have been buying this moisturizer for over 5 years regardless of the price. This is much cheaper than the other brands with all those fancy ingredients. I love the bottle I have one in my nightstand and one in the bathroom.
Ruth S.
I didn’t like this. I have sensitive skin and upon using it I got some sort of allergic reaction where my entire face turned red and it hurt as if I were sun burned. I have this 2 stars because before my allergic reaction, my skin actually felt smooth and moisturized without feeling oily. I would highly recommend this for people who’s skin isn’t so sensitive.
jane h.
Warren
after 48 hours of transitioning from an ER to a hospital with absolutely NO form of skincare, this was the only thing available. moments before my skin was cracked and so dry from all the adjustments. it looked unfixable tbh, but i put on a pump of this baby and MY SKIN LOOKED SO FRESH. it didnt break me out, it did such a simple task. i wouldnt say it'll clear ya up, it's just the necessary hydration without any side affects or anything such as clogging your pores / making you oily. would 100% recommend especially during the winter time. and i love how it doesnt change anything else, so you could add this to your skincare routine and it would just add a boost rather than a drastic change
myrka v.
Ive heard so much about it, is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
Is this a facial lotion or a body lotion?
Natalia J.
Is this product hydrating enough for people like me with super dry skin?
Tayler R.
Southgate, MI
Is this ok to use on sensitive face?!
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this only for legs or is it good for your face