BY CETAPHIL

• non-greasy and lightweight
  • protects from UVA and UVB rays
  • non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and PABA-free
  • dermatologist recommended.

Importance of daily sunscreen protection:

• to protect from the sun's harmful UVA rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles.
  • Shields from the sun's damaging UVB rays which cause dangerous sunburns and skin cancers.
  • Restores and improves your skin's ability to retain vital moisture.

Use in combination with a complete regimen of Cetaphil® cleansers and moisturizers for your daily skin care needs.

Replenishes moisture and effectively nourishes your sensitive skin without a greasy afterfeel.

Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Prevents future damage with broad spectrum protection from the sun's UVA and UVB rays.

Other Information:

• Very High Sun Protection Product.
  • Sun Alert:  The sun causes skin damage. Regular use of sunscreens over the years may reduce the chance of skin damage, some types of skin cancer, and other harmful effects due to the sun.

• Is the Cetaphil Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer light or ...1 Answers
  • Does this have dimethicone or any other type of "cones" (silicone...1 Answers
  • I would like to ask if this product would help me reduce my acne ...2 Answers
Cetaphil Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer
  • "I love Cetaphil moisturizers because they are not too heavy and there is no fragrance!I'm sensitive to fragrances and a lot of facial moisturizers make my face feel greasy/oily. I use this with my face primer under my makeup!" in 532 reviews
  • "This is my go to moisturizer, I use it in the lotion form though. I like that I can purchase it at the drug store for a reasonable price. It leaves my dry skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It doesn't make my skin oily either." in 243 reviews
  • "This is such a good product. I use it every morning before I put on my makeup just because it's super moisturizing and has some SPF." in 155 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any product from cetaphil. This one is one of my favorites I tend to break out with moisturizers, but his one is not greasy and I can use it everyday. It also is great because it is fragrance free." in 132 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Fragrance Free 4-Ounce Bottles Of 2 more...
I bought Cetaphil moisturizer some 2 years back as my friends suggested that it's supposed to be good for acne-prone skin & I was breaking out much more than ever that time. I have combination skin so I was getting dry patches on my cheeks and sides of my nose. Firstly I didn't like the texture and it just feels like it isn't getting absorbed at all into the skin. Also, it didn't help much with my dry patches they remained as is even after I continued using it for 1 month straight. I think it was just not effective for my skin type maybe suit people with other skin type better. I have acne-prone combination sensitive skin type.
Taylor H.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Other more...
I honestly hate this product. I bought it when my normal moisturizer became too dry for the winter months. First off, it looks like literal sunscreen and has the same consistency. It moisturized my face good, or so I thought, until I touched my face 30 minutes later to realize it never soaked into my skin. It burnt under my eyes terribly once I put my foundation on and burnt any time I started to sweat.
Kaitlyn L.
Cary, NC
Review for: Fragrance Free 4-Ounce Bottles Of 2 more...
I have really sensitive skin and my dermatologist recommended this brand to me and I really like it! It didn't make me break out and mine also has SPF 15 in it which I like since I'm so pale. I will say though it's not super thick so in the winter, I have been using this in the morning and a thicker, more moisturizing product in the winter. Overall, great value for your money!
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
I love this moisturizer for my face especially since it has SPF built in to it. It makes it easy to be protected from the sun. The formula is a bit think for this reason however, and it has that chemically sunblock smell. This also doesn't sit well under my makup and causes it to break apart. However for days when i want to give my face a break from foundation this is prefect.
Janet C.
Streamwood , IL
My holy grail moisturizer. Been using this for years and it has been one of the best discoveries. This make my face hydrated all day long and is great for under makeup. Although directions say to reapply after two hours I think it’s mostly for the spf. I have a busy life so reapplying is not a reality for me. This does well for throughout the day for a moisturizer.
Makinzie J.
I really like cetaphil products! I just started using this for my dry and sensitive skin and already I can see a huge difference in my skin in just a few weeks. I’ve tried so many different moisturizers and oils but nothing ever makes my skin as smooth as this one. It’s unscented which is another perk for people with sensitive skin and it’s perfect for keeping skin hydrated in any weather. I also have a small travel size one I take with me when I go on trips because I just have to use it everyday. I highly recommend this to people with dry and/or sensitive skin who primarily shop for drugstore/department store products. You can get it at target (which is where I get most everything I use). It’s worth a try so go for it!
Lexxie B.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Fragrance Free 4-Ounce Bottles Of 2 more...
This daily lotion should definitely be in your skin care routine if you have senestive skin or if you just like to make sure you have a daily moisturizer that’s fresh and clean, and honestly does it’s job without all the unnecessary additions most contain. I love his stuff. I went through the bottle quickly and plan on repurchasing.
Zaakirah H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Fragrance Free 4-Ounce Bottles Of 2 more...
This product was just ok for my normal to dry skin type. It has a lightweight feel and soothes on easily but the moisture doesn’t last too long. The price is very affordable and it is easy to find. I would not buy this product again but would recommend it to someone who doesn’t have dry skin or for use in the summer.
Nicole J.
Carol Stream, IL
Review for: Fragrance Free 4-Ounce Bottles Of 2 more...
Love this moisturizer, it’s perfect if you have problem skin. It’s light and doesn’t feel sticky like normal lotion when you put it on. My face gets pretty dry in the winter and putting this on makes my skin look refreshed and helps so I don’t get that gross dry flaky patches after I put on my makeup on the morning.
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
Review for: Fragrance Free 4-Ounce Bottles Of 2 more...
I have very sensitive skin and this product is amazing on my skin without irritation. This product also hydrates my skin and makes it feel moisturized. And don't have to spend a lot of money on a moisturizer. This product could be found at an store. i highly recommend this product.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Would you say that this is your favorite moisturizer? and why?
Emily L.
Does anyone know if this causes breakouts?
Jen S.
How light weight does this feel? I am looking for a new moisturizer with SPF for everyday use that doesn't feel like I am actually putting on sunscreen. The one I use now feels similar to sunscreen :(. I want to protect my skin but I need something new.
Shelbi D.
Valdosta, GA
good for oily skin ??????
Jessica S.
Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?