BY CETAPHIL #35 in Acne Treatments

Provides immediate and continuous hydration all day. see more...

• Does this work good? I'm using a prescribed acne dash wash and it...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley W.
Maplewood
This moisturizer keeps skin hyrdrated without weighing the skin down. I like that it comes with a pump for sanitation. I would probably recommend pairing this with a hydration booster or an additional night cream at night as this didn't provide quite enough hydration for my skin. The one negative thing I'd say is that it leaves your skin somewhat tacky for a while after applying. Overall would definitely recommend this to a friend.  Cetaphil® Face Daily Hydrating Lotion Pump
Faiza N.
Skokie
I recently bought this product as my skin had been getting super dry, along with dry patches under my makeup. I decided to try this out because cetaphil products always work for my sensitive skin. This has become my holy grail!! I was a little skeptical at first because it is for extra dry skin and I have combo skin but wow it helped eliminate my dry patches almost within a couple of days. Not only that but my makeup looks so much more smooth on my skin now
reylynn c.
Ok so this is a must have daily hydrating lotion with hyaluronic acid in it so its really good for your skin to correct eney dark spots redness you name it it is for very dry to extra dry skin it is fragrance free so that's a plus it has a very mild sting to the face but its bar my feel able what I love about this product is that I use it every morning after was my face and last tell night time and is wearable under make up so 👍 for me
Felicia B.
I really wanted to like this product … but unfortunately it didn’t not mix well with my skin … I must have been allergic to something in it cause I always felt a slight burning feeling after applying … although it didn’t mess with my acne … something about this formula just didn’t work for me … went back to the original moisturizer formula …
Amber G.
Lake Village
I love cetaphil! Ive used it for many years and it never disappoints!  Not too oily I don't need to use a lot either.  I bought it at Walgreens you can also go to Wal-Mart or your local pharmacy.  I would highly recommend this for any skin type as mine is a combination and it has always worked for me.
Ashley C.
I've been using this product for 2 years now and I love it. It definitely met my expectations. It didn't strip my skin of any moisture and leave it dry. I recommend for people with dry skin. It's affordable as well. You can get it at your local Cvs, Walgreens or local drugstore.
Alexis C.
Alexandria
So far so good.   very light weight almost serum like. No frills package but the pump bottle is a nice touch. No fragrance and so far no reaction on my crazy sensitive skin. Price was very fair. I bought At cvs.
Kristen H.
St Augustine, FL
This is a pretty basic moisturizer. It’s lightweight and absorbs easily on the skin. It does not cause any pilling under your makeup. It’s good for sensitive skin types also. I will buy it again once I have used it all up.
Julissa G.
West Covina
Amazing product! I love it, it really hydrates your face. It is very effective, not disappointing at all. I am a repetitive user of this product, it is at a good value for what it is. I would highly recommend this product!
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
This is the bomb . Com I literally think this should be in everyone's bathroom. My fave is dry or itchy or needs moisturizer I use this knowing it'll he's it and not make it oily
Kayla H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
Does this work good? I'm using a prescribed acne dash wash and it dries out my face so my doctor recommended I use this.