Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub

Gentle facial cleanser that removes dirt, oil and impurities while micro-fine granules buff away dry, dull skin to support natural surface cell turnover.

is this good for sensitive skin?
Is this gentle on the skin? Has it helped with breakouts?
is this product drying ? also is it for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub!
Kayla O.
Atlanta
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub uploaded by Kayla O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! It has my face soft and smooth after use. I use it every 2 days, and I believe my face is getting better and clearing up! I definitely recommend! ( I have a normal skin type. )
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub uploaded by Flor M.
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing scrub and no redness from using. Helped my full skin and there is no scent really. I like how affordable this scrub is and gentle enough to use daily. Great for dry skin that needs refreshing.
Jesse E.
Bridgewater, VA
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub uploaded by Jesse E.
Use this x2 daily and it polishes my skin and leaves it feeling clean, without feeling like I just poured acid all over my face. Not abrasive. My skin after is so soft, and glowy. I use a hyaluronic acid serum with spf during the day afterwards. So fresh.
Lori M.
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub uploaded by Lori M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really great exfoliater, gentle and has micro-fine particles to reveal radiant looking skin. It doesnt over dryout your skin or leave it tight feeling. My face always comes out clean and soft never dry. I love the little beads it has to scrub your face to make sure it gets all the dirt and oils from deep in your pores but not to harsh that it irritates your face.
Naya D.
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub uploaded by Naya D.
it is a good product,This product helps your skin feel healthy, I recommend using for it once a week so that it does not dry out your skin so much, it's nice!
Tehn K.
Sheridan, WY
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub uploaded by Tehn K.
I have been using this for some months now and it is amazing. It us sensitive skin approved, gentle and there is no fragrance. I use it twice a day and it is quite the product. Cetaphil products are amazing, I also use the face and body lotion. My skin has never felt better.Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub
Veronica M.
Carlsbad, NM
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub uploaded by Veronica M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This gentle facial cleanser removes dirt, oil and impurities while micro-fine granules buff away dry, dull skin to support natural surface cell turnover. Infused with skin conditioners and a vitamin complex, it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and radiant. This cleanser is dermatologist tested and is clinically shown to be non-irritating, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
Molly A.
Purchased at: Target
Decent product but there is better out there. It definitely is a very gentle scrub. I prefer a little more exfoliation. There is a slight odd scent but not awful. My skin feels pretty decent afterwards. It's good but wouldn't say there is anything special about it.
Tiffany F.
Rome, NY
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub uploaded by Tiffany F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This facial cleanser is good. Very gentle on the skin. Leaves skin very smooth and soft.
Lindsey B.
Abingdon, VA
Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub uploaded by Lindsey B.
Purchased at: Target
I am so in love with this product! It is so gentle, yet it leaves my skin feeling super clean! The exfoliant isn’t too coarse so it isn’t too harsh for everyday use. I love the smell too! I am a huge fan of this brand and I would highly recommend this for any skin type.