BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
reese b.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Walgreens
this stuff works amazing for people with dry skin and i would recommend it if that’s what you have
Brisa S.
I have dry sensitive skin and when I started using this it really worked. I love using this lotion.
Bridget W.
I use this every day and it really keeps my skin moist and fresh looking. I also use the cleanser.
Darla G.
Very gentle and moisturizing and no odor.or grease! Love this stuff! See changes after short usage!
Joanna B.
Garden City, KS
I love the facial wash it leaves my face feeling great. ..I totally recommend this brand...love it
Maria G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this kit, perfect for dry skin, doesn't make your face feel dry after, so gentle on your skin
tina b.
McHenry, IL
really good for when i had skin issues after birth. helped with ecsema and rashes and a good price
Denise G.
Bristol , CT
I swear I cannot live without this stuff! This is the best cream for dry skin ever! It really works
June W.
Milford, OH
Really basic skin care set. Leaves skin feeling fresh without an overpowering scent or oily residue
Erica B.
These products were highly recommended by a dermatologist. the certainly won't make you break out.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?