BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
GREAT FOR DRY SKIN
REALLY SOOTHING AND HELPS KEEP SKIN FEELING FRESH SMOOTH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY CLEAN
Anya S.
Seymour, TN
Cetaphil is a great cream for dry skin. It helps with dry and cracking skin. Cream does not feel oily.
Amanda D.
Niles, MI
Love this set. I can only use it a few times a week otherwise it will dry out my face but it does work
Jess G.
Chino Hills, CA
Best products I have ever used! I have dry skin and this moisturizer and cleanser rejuvenates my skin
Lacey S.
I love Cetaphil! Gentle, doesn’t dry my face out ... good basic skincare set!! I definitely recommend
Alicia H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I use this on my body. I love the soap, body wash and the lotion. Has helped with my sensitive skin.
Julie S.
Blue Mound
This is perfect for sensitive skin. There is no scent or harsh chemicals. Provides lasting moisture.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
I love this product line. Trying different products always makes me happy and I’m never disappointed
Brooke S.
This is my go to for moisterizers it makes me feel so soft and refreshed
and even put it on my baby!
angel j.
Fresno, CA
Works on dry and cracked hands and elbows. I'm the whole set and it gets my hands soft and not greasy
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?