BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Marion W.
I use this on my skin everyday. I purchase it from Costco when it goes on sale because it is a much better price that way. It does a good job to keep my skin moistened and not irritated and it doesn’t smell.
Charlin F.
I love Cetaphil because it is a staple product in my nighttime skincare routine. I can use it with my retinol serum because it is non comedogenic as well as scent free. I use it every night to get rid of my makeup too and it is so gentle on my skin!
Jessica G.
I love this brand and how it helps my dry skin feel so much better. I use all 3 products when removing my makeup and after. I find this brand affordable and I always find great deals. Yes I would recommend.
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is well worth it! I have super dry skin in the colder months and these products leave my skin hydrated without clogging my pores or leaving my skin feeling oily. And you can't beat the price point!
Kathleen N.
Northridge, CA
The Cetaphil dry skin products work pretty well. When I use them, my skin always feels smooth and pretty hydrated after the application. It’s great for pre-makeup moisturizing and after shower skin care rountines!
Shelby S.
I love cetaphil! It is super hydrating. I have eczema and it is my go to product to help relieve itching and soften skin. I love how thick it is, because it helps lock in moisture unlike similar products because they are thinner and watery.
Kaitlyn W.
I use cetaphil for my face and when I have new piercings. It works wonders and it doesn’t have a scent so it helps piercings heal. Very affordable and I had a friend tell me about the product. I recommend.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Love this stuff for my KP and extremely dry skin it does wonders I will definitely recommend this product and purchase again in the future it’s also pretty affordable and easy to find any where 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Cetaphil is the only moisturizer I use for my sensitive skin! Just enough moisture for my dry patches and not over moisturizing my oily skin. Inexpensive and works great. I also really love the face wash!!
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
Thank you Costco!  This is a little pricey all separate which usually is the deal breaker but altogether a great deal.  Never goes bad, stock up because it's worth it and never irritating!
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?