BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Laken R.
Eutawville , SC
I don’t usually use “kits” but I’ve only used the face wash out of this set. It’s good, don’t love don’t hate
Jennifer R.
My sister and I use this face cleansing set and really love it. I highly recommend it to people with dry skin
Angelica S.
Shiloh, IL
Overall this is a good product. It helped to keep my daughter skin, husbands skin and mine moisturizer etc
It helps with the dryness and roughness of skin....it's a very good product and it doesn't cause irritation
Alexandra P.
Jacksonville, FL
This keeps my grey skin super moisturized and doesn’t allow any flakey skin on my face. I love it so much.
Sarah G.
You think that Cetaphil is overrated but Is not it's dermatologist tested and skin friendly I like it a lot
Jesse D.
Bellingham, WA
Love this product so easy to use and smells great. Great for keeping things looking good. Nice and honest.
Kelsey G.
Westville, NJ
My son uses this for his eczema. It works good on his hot spots. The only thing that stops him from itching
Kristin w.
Hurricane, WV
Omg this is great!! I have really dry skin in the winter so I thought I'd give this a try and it's great!!!
Taylor D.
beckley
Purchased at: Walmart
Decent for dry skin, I am still looking for my holy grail wash and moisturizer, but cetaphil is still good.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?