BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Taylor S.
Even top models absolutely swear by Cetaphil. If that doesn't make you want to try it, I don't know what will.
Taylor G.
It’s so gentle on my skin! I literally use this all the time! It’s a little oily, but it makes my skin so soft!
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Great drug store products. I like all three products but need the extra moisture from the lotion in the winter!
Desiree T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Perfect for sensitive skin. No more breakouts after using this product. My dermatologist recommended it to me.
I broke out after using this product. my skin was smooth, bug even after two weeks I had continuous breakouts.
Kiara H.
Hollywood, FL
I love all of the cetaphil products. I have very sensitive and dry skin and this never makes my face breakout
Amy M.
Holt, MI
Purchased at: Target
Does the job for dry skin - I prefer more anti-aging ingredients so I would say this is good for young skin.
Deliqa D.
Redlands , CA
Purchased at: Target
This works great for sensitive dry skin like mine. It’s not expensive and doesn’t smell bad. Love this stuff
Roxy D.
Alexandria, VA
I use this kit when my skin is super dry from the harsh winter weather. It keeps my face clean and hydrated.
Ashley T.
This kit not only helps you repair you skin but leaves your skin feeling smooth and amazing like never before
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?