BY CETAPHIL #4 in Skincare Sets

• What's the general price of this? 2 Answers
  • Does this make your skin oily or dry?1 Answers
  • Hay cetaphil para piel grasa? Siempre he visto para piel ...1 Answers
andrea l.
This kit it´s perfect when you need a special care on your face, it´s totally effective when you use all the products frecuently
I don't usually get dry skin however when I do I usually love using the cetaphil moisturizer because it feels so fresh I love it
Daniella B.
Hidalgo, TX
My sister uses this product and its amazing. I had dry skin and it helped me so much remove that and gave me a soft healthy skin
Tiffany H.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product i use the face wash daily as well as the make up removing wipes! I always see a difference if i stop using it!
Kristy H.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfect for sensitive skin. Odd fragrance but it’s not overwhelming. Price point is not too bad either. Great for irritated skin.
Stessy Myrnelle L.
Valley Stream, NY
It was an okay product, Really didn't like it that much . It's kinda lame it doesn't really give me any excitement to put it on .
Ariel P.
Fredonia, NY
I love this moisturizer it gives my skin such a refreshed and cleansed look, I apply before I put on my foundation and concealer
mynee b.
Fayetteville , NC
Love their products they’re really great on sensitive acne prone skin, Plus the prices are reasonable and the sand is not harsh.
Madison M.
Stone Mtn, GA
I didn’t notice any difference with my skin when using this and it seemed to upset my skin. The scent wasn’t my favorite either.
Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
I have little dry bumps on my skin i always have. And this helps to control those. It is great for super dry and sensitive skin.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,054 reviews
What is your favorite cetaphil product?
madison g.
Suffolk, VA
Can anyone help me find a skin care routine with products to help with dryness, PREMATURE AGING, and combination skin? I am in chlorine almost every day and ance seems to pop up very often now. I am 17 and need to not RUIN my skin! Please help!!
Hibba J.