BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX
Not too oily and leaves skin feeling wonderful. I use it before my foundation as a primer and my skin loves me for it.
Hope C.
Columbia, SC
Cetaphil products really do help with dry skin. the face wash and moisturizers leave for skin moisturizer and glowing
Shana V.
Hubert, NC
This is an ok product but it’s a bit pricey for me when I fill like it does about the same as elf products do for me
Krystal T.
This stuff is amazing. I use it on my daughter whom has eczema as well as all my clients as moisturizer. Its amazing.
Sue C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Cetaphil is ideal for people with dry skin or eczema. It has no fragrance and applies nicely without any oil residue.
Amy N.
Honey Grove, TX
I absolutely love cetaphil dry skin lotion my face gets so dry in the winter and this is what i use it's a life saver
Julie L.
Faribault, MN
I use this daily! Was lucky enough to sample this and my whole family tried it and liked how their skin felt with it!
Beverly M.
This is another great product line for super dry skin. I highly recommend, and the price is right for these products!
claudia c.
united states
This product is amazing love it everyone must try it works so good leaving my skin soft helps keep it from drying out
Ashley T.
Gadsden, SC
Very good for dry skin . Very good for acne also .. I seen a difference in my skin after my first week of using it :)
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?