BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly R.
San Fernando, CA
It's amazing it gets all the oil and makeup off your skin and it doesn't dry it off it's amazing this is a holy grail pro
Mariel D.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: CVS
Kept my tattoo moisturized. It never even peeled when I first got my tattoo and has stayed in great condition ever since
Jacqueline L.
Winston Salem, NC
This is absolutely amazing!!! From the smell to how it works ❤️. It is in the pricier side but I promise it’s worth it
Gracie O.
Richland, Wa
I love all cetaphil lotions , they keep my skin super moisturized. And the dry skin essential kit is absolutely perfect
Sarah A.
Manteca, CA
These are some of the best moisturizers if you have sensitive skin like me! I absolutely love these, use them everyday!
Catrina W.
Pflugerville, TX
Not too oily and leaves skin feeling wonderful. I use it before my foundation as a primer and my skin loves me for it.
Ro’Sene A.
Henderson, NC
I have sensitive skin, and this is the first dermatologist recommend product that i love. Light weight and non greasy.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA
Cetaphil was my lifesaver when I struggled with bad skin and even now, I continue to use it because of how great it is!
Bintou B.
This is a good kit, however I did not particularly love it. It did not help with keeping me moisturized for much long.
Tanya F.
Downey , CA
Cetaphil is the best when it comes to lotion for your face and body. Really leaves your face refreshed and moisturized
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?