BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
LaCoya L.
I have very dry skin! I've used this brand before it dried my skin out even more! It was extremely flaky. I don't recommend it
Aranza C.
I lovee fui a productt the face the body feel so sofftt, i liked because don't feel grassy at the face its so good really guys
Bec Y.
Love it! Moisturize my face all day! Makes it easier to apply foundation smoothly! Highly recommend for dry skin like myself !
Kirsten A.
It's works so well my face is always smooth. Also it gets all the dirt and oils off your face and it doesn't run out as easily
Tara G.
Elk Grove, CA
Love Cetaphil. It’s been my go to moisturizer for at least the past 10 years. I have really dry skin and this helps so much!!!
rebecca b.
Redondo Beach, CA
I wash my face almost everyday with the wash for dry skin. I really , really, really like it. My skin feels clean and hydrated.
candace t.
Saint Louis, MO
My skin was so dry and I couldn't find al lotion to save my life but this lotion is intact a life saver. I recommend to all..
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I use this product on my dry skin. I only remember the price. I think I bought it at CVS. It does work. I would buy it again.
Andrea H.
Perfect set for people with sensitive skin or little acne bumps. Cleared my face up and all three are so gentle on the face!
Ruth E.
Tampa
Awesome set to try out! The lotion is a little greasy but still good. The face wash is does a great job along with the wipes
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?