BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Reese B.
Kernersville
Purchased at: Walmart
For somebody with EXTREMELY dry skin like mine this kit is amazing! The cleanser doesn’t strip my skin and the lotion makes it silky smooth
Raini C.
Springville, UT
I absolutely love this stuff! It has made my skin clear up so well. It makes your skin so soft and so clear! It also smells really good.
Issa P.
I love Cetaphil I recommend for anybody that has sensitive skin and or combination skin it really helps more than one person in my family
Melissa B.
If you have any kind of break out issues this stuff is amazing . My sis in law got me using it & she has such a sensitive face like I do
Courtney J.
St Augustine, FL
Love this set! It's perfect for my combination/oil skin. I don't need a lot of product to moisturizer my whole face. I'm quite satisfied
Jessica G.
Peninsula , OH
Great for a drug store face wash kit. So cheap and works so well. Takes all makeup off and leaves face smooth over night and moisturized
Patty M.
If you haven't used this stuff you are totally missing out its what I currently use and my dry patches are improving soo yay for my skin!
Stacey M.
Collingswood, NJ
I got this at Costco and found it to just be okay. I feel like some of it would leave me feeling greasy but it's overall an okay product
Liceth R.
Joliet, IL
I have extremely dry skin and eczema on my face. this siuff is super sensitive and gentle on my crazy bipolar skin. love this year round
Alisha P.
Colonial Heights
This product is amazing. The lotion left my skin so soft and I wear it daily and you only need a drop and it goes a long way. Love it!!!
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?