BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Rosey K.
Cetaphil is amazing for sensitive skin because it does not have any fragrance or other bad ingredients. It is also dermatologist recommended.
Tori C.
The Colony, TX
I have extremely dry skin and this kit works wonders I absolutely adore cetaphil it is my ride or die cleanse moisturizer and facial wipe!
April F.
Derry, PA
My daughters dermatologist recommended the Cetaphil products and we love them!! Dry skin is no longer an issue when I use these products!!
Christina V.
I use this brand for my sins skin due to him having exzcema. I love it because it helps when he has break outs and doesn't clog his pores.
Marsela H.
Greensboro, NC
Helps great with dry skin. If you like to wear makeup but don't like how it looks with your dry skin this works well with getting rid of it
Terry K.
Sterling Heights
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very good for sensitive skin. I use it on my granddaughter when she spends the night and I bathe her. I like that it can be used all over.
Flor C.
because there is plenty of choice for every type of skin and is comedogenic and fragrance-free since the use I would not trade for anything
Whitney G.
columbus, ga
This stuff is awesome. I use it everyday before I put my makeup on. It is non-greesy so my makeup stays put and it is also super hydrating.
Cali F.
Springfield, MO
I have very dry skin. I love having everything I need all in one set. It's a good brand and i don't think I have found anything I dislike.
Catrina H.
Benicia, CA
Me and my family have very dry skin and i can personally say that this is the best lotion ever keep our skin soft and hydrated all day long
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?