BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Mila K.
It gives you a wide variety of essentials and the brand is very trustworthy. All facial cleansers are very soothing and leave skin very fresh.
Andrea S.
Jber, AK
I highly recommend cetaphil for facial skin care! one of the only products that makes my oily acne prone skin super soft and clean. I love it.
Carolina G.
Hemet, CA
Love this stuff. It works amazing doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all. Works really well, doesn't dry you out. Plus it's at a great price.
Tequila C.
This product is great to moisturize your skin , perfect for dry skin and it feels great on the skin. my friend use it before applying makeup !
priscilla a.
milwaukee, wi
Definitely great product for y dry skin, i use this and my face is moisturized all day.l i love all Cetaphil products, but this one ios my fave
Tomi Jo C.
Allendale, MI
I love cetaphil products. My skin gets really dry and itchy in the winter months and these products do a really good job at retaining moisture.
Lauren B.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: Target
I love cetaphil products. My dermatologist recommended this product and I love it. It is a little pricey but lasts forever. Worth every penny!
Allison W.
Alexandria
Keeps my skin nice and prevents cracking. Great to put over a tattoo in the summer or winter. I like to keep travel bottles in my purse.
Kylee S.
Rexburg, ID
My sisters and I all use this cleanser daily and we love it! We have oily skin and this helped control that and leave a clean feeling all day!
leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
I use this on my children that have eczema and it keeps their skin soft and clear it's a great product but it's pricey but well worth the money
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?