BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
It's not that bad for sensitive skin. But overall it didn't clear my skin up. Although that was when I was younger so it might work differenly now
jerilynn D.
During pregnancy my skin would go from dry to oily extremely fast so I wanted a cheaper alternative for dryness and this definitely worked wonders
Lindsey s.
Huntingtown, MD
On days where I haven't done much and just need a light cleaning, I go for this stuff. It's super gentle but gets the job done without over drying
Kayla C.
Granada Hills, CA
This moisturizer helps my dry face not dry literally after 48 hours. It's very easy to use obviously and relaxing after a long day a school or work
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
These products have helped my skin so much with the horrid winter weather.I apply them daily and know that my skin wont dry out and get chapped.
Ashley B.
I love this brand! It works great with my sensitive skin and I love how it feels on my face. It is a little expensive but I think it's worth it.
Sydney K.
Saint Louis, MO
I love his kit. I use the face cleanser everyday and after the lotion. When I'm on the go, I grab the packet of towelettes and it's just perfect!
Elisabeth D.
It worked very well with my skin. I've used this brand before and would say it's a relatively good brand I've never had a problem with it before
janet g.
Waterloo, WI
I love the way my skin feels after applying cetaphil lotion. I been using cetaphil for about 5 months and I'm really satisfied with this product
Makasha D.
Hampton, GA
Dermatologist recommended this for my oldest son. He has dry sensitive skin. Thanks to this, he complains about itching much less than he use to.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?