BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL
Vacation!!!! These travel size products are what o need.i take these with me on my island vacation. Take that heat. I have a long lasting moisturizer.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
I used their lotion for my bumpy asking on my arms so far its soothes it and vanish some of them so far this brands is the only that has work with me
Aijha L.
Conyers, GA
This lotion is great for dry skin! It moisturizes the body very well leaving it soft & helping the skin become more and more healthy ! Great product!
Brandy S.
My daughter and son have eczema and we use the products at times. Can help with dryness at times, but doesn't fully get rid of redness or irritation.
Alma F.
Las vegas, NV
I absolutely love all of cetaphil skincare products. I live in Nevada and my skin has been super dry and dull so I use this to help nourish my skin.
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
This cetaphil set is amazing for my eczema. It's so gentle and leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh. It's the best skincare for those with eczema.
keesha c.
Locust Grove, GA
The best product ever been using it for about 7 years and i wont change i don't break out and my skin feels good with the lotion light weight perfect
Bailey F.
Nice for travel or just to try out different products. really great deal for the price you pay. Definitely worth it. This is all my best friend uses.
I love to use the Cetaphil dry skin essential kit because it works amazing with my skin, it refreshes my skin and make you feel so much more clean.!
Susan G.
I bought this kit to try the products. YouTube made me do it! It's not bad, I keep this in my overnight bag. I will not be buying the full products.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?