BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Daeye C.
Love love love the wipes. The face was very gentle on my skin. I'm slightly on the fence about the moisturizer. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it.
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL
Vacation!!!! These travel size products are what o need.i take these with me on my island vacation. Take that heat. I have a long lasting moisturizer.
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
The best set for dry skin! It locks in moisture while still cleansing the skin. My face never feels tight after using and the cleanser is silky smooth.
Shanna K.
Athens , PA
This covers all the dry skin you may have! It works great and really moisturizes the skin. It doesn't leave your skin oily. I don't buy anything else!!
Tori R.
Tiverton, RI
A really nice and clean face care system. It’s inexpensive and really good for keeping up good skin, but not for eliminating acne that’s already there.
Ana R.
Longmont, CO
Purchased at: CVS
I love it! It helps a lot my skin, since I’m from Brazil and now in Colorado my skin is really dry. It’s really effective and the price is really okay.
Marilyn R.
West New York, NJ
LOVE Cetaphil and all of it's skin care benefits! Leaves my skin silky smooth and helps me stay moisturized through out the summer and winter climate.
Carla J.
One of my favorite skincare products from the drugstore. Very affordable and great results. My face feels cleansed and very moisturized after each use.
Jazeera M.
I have the soap and lotion and i like it...
but, i like more the soap Than the lotion because the lotion is a little bad for my skin type.
But is good
Trizzy T.
Keep skin well moisture without being overly oily. It feels light and breathable. You can get it at any local drugstore. The price is very affordable.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?