BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
A B.
Los Angeles
Cetaphil is the only brand I have been using for many years from face wash to moisturizer and body lotion. Nourishes without making skin dry or too oily. It balances out my naturally oily skin and doesn’t make me break out like most other brands do. Def recommend!
Rene E.
San Antonio, TX
4/5 only because they are so small and I ran out so fast! I got this set to make sure I liked the products and it turns out they are amazing and work wonders for my sensitive skin! The most gentle cleanser,lotion, facial wipes that I’ve ever used on my face
Ashley R.
Bloomsburg, PA
The BEST hands down product for those who (like me) struggle with very dry skin!!! I been using this product for so long (still do), it helped so much keeping my face & body hydrated also moisturized. Always will repurchase this brand/product its a MUST!!
Megan M.
This kit saved my skin while I was taking Accutane last year. My skin was so dry it cracked and these products helped soothe it better than other products that had come recommended. I would recommend these products to people who struggle with dry skin.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit works wonders on my daughters and I dry skin. We get so dry from the cold air in the winter and this just soothes and replenishes the moisture. It’s a little pricey but so worth it! You don’t have to use much.
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This kit was okay to me. I did feel my face still dry but felt good. Wasn’t uncomfortable with the products that came with this set. If you have really bad oily skin this would be perfect for you. All skin types are different but won’t know til you try it out for yourself.
Sydney L.
Winona, MN
All of these products work very nice for my skin. This can be a bit more pricey however you do get more for your buck as well. I do not get this every time but when I really feel down about my skin it is my go to in order to feel better and fresh again!
Destyni M.
Cumberland , MD
If you have sensitive skin I highly suggest you buy this product not only does it leave your skin soft but it leaves it looking amazing. I suggest using the lotion right after the face wash because I did notice with my skin that it got dry super fast.
michelle p.
kissimmee
It worked really well for the first two weeks but I started to break out really bad afterward. When it was working it felt amazing. My skin felt oil free and clean but then I began to get giant red zits and the kit didn't do anything anymore for me.
Aislinn M.
El Paso, TX
i’ve only used the Daily Moisturizer & i love it.. it’s really light weight & works great on your face & body! it’s also pretty cheap & lasts long, i believe i got it last year at Target & i STILL have some ( i use it everyday , every chance i get )
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?