BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
I have literally ran out of all of these products because I love them so much they're very good for my dry skin which happens a lot during the wintertime
Brooke H.
Tulsa, OK
I have dry skin and my dermo tonight's recommend a me to use verapamil face lotions. And I love it! I always recommend to anyone with dry skin. Love it!
Hope A.
Katy, TX
Tried this product after getting as a gift from a friend. I really don't care for this product because it tends to dry out my skin even more than it is.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY
I love this kit! I got it when i got back to school because i forgot it at home! WHOOPS! But i love this so much! It works! It moisturizes and hydrates!
Melissa M.
Galloway, NJ
Love my Cetaphil collection! It's great at hydrating my skin and doesn't leave it irritated. I'd recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin (or regular).
SusanMaria D.
Medina, OH
I did receive some samples from my dermatologist because I have very dry skin. I did like them very much!! I intend to purchase more of these products.
Julia L.
Potomac, MD
Perfect moisturizer for dry skin. Really good and easy to apply, with good texture. Used it during the winter and it helped me so much with my dry skin
Ashley S.
Boston, MA
This product set includes products that are so light and do not leave your skin feeling oily. This is a great foundation to have in your daily routine.
Ana R.
Longmont, CO
Purchased at: CVS
I love it! It helps a lot my skin, since I’m from Brazil and now in Colorado my skin is really dry. It’s really effective and the price is really okay.
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL
Vacation!!!! These travel size products are what o need.i take these with me on my island vacation. Take that heat. I have a long lasting moisturizer.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?