BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
María R.
weston, FL
Estos productos son muy buenos se lo recomiendo me parece que es uno de los mejores productos en el mercado Así que no duden en comprarlo, ideal para mejorar tu piel y cuidado manteniéndola hidratada y suave
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
I was really skeptical on purchasing this but I'm happy I did it worked amazing I love how my face looked it was worth the money for me I recommend buying this to anyone...I even got my sister using it and they loved it except for one lol
Cetphil works wonders.. One day my brother bought this product & i used it & it made my face feel so clean & soft.. It removes all the dirt from my face & doesn't leave it oily.
Janz T.
Waipahu, HI
I got this kit from CVS because it was a clearance item and I was curious about the products. Its very reasonable priced individually & it keeps my dry skin very moisturized.
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
I really like this moisturizer, doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, moisturizes really well, doesn't irritate my skin, no unnecessary perfumes and its one I get a lot
Tiffany  G.
Far Rockaway, NY
Love. Staple face wash and moisturizer. Leaves face feeling refreshed and clean without the drying. Moisturizer with out the oily effect. Smooth soft skin if what you're left with.
maria l.
Philadelphia, PA
My brother has a condition on his skin which makes it extra dry, so he has to use lots of lotions. and since he got this his skin looks better and he is using less lotion than ever.
Mary M.
Anderson, SC
Love this product. EXCELLENT FOR DRY SKIN...I think it is awesome and the results have been incredible. I love that you can purchase it in many places. The packaging is definitely nice and expected from a very well renowned name company. The product is great quality. I recommend.
shawina e.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best product on the market for dry skin, since i have severe dry skin I use this product and my skin feels amazing,it moisturizer really well
Whitney Z.
Hamburg, NY
My dermatologist recommended that I use Cetaphil for my skin! I have used it for years now and haven’t had any issues with my skin. Highly recommend this brand!
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?