BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

• What's the general price of this? 2 Answers
  • Does this make your skin oily or dry?1 Answers
  • Hay cetaphil para piel grasa? Siempre he visto para piel ...1 Answers
Marii C.
I like how it smell, leaves my face clean. The moisturizer leaves it so soft. Its affordable. It was my first time trying it, i will continue using it. I recommend it to my neice and she loved it as well
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
I have extremely oily skin but the past few months I've had to deal with dry skin, which is not normal for me. I fell in love with this moisturizer as soon as I tried it. helps with my dry skin but doesn't leave my face oily the next day.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
This makes my face feel so much better. i use it especially in the winter because that's when my face dries out the most. it makes me feel like i can handle the rough winter
Kristi C.
Maryville, TN
My first try with Cetaphil and so far I really like it. My husband has been using the face wash and lotion too and both our face has no more redness and patches of dry skin
Igor G.
Fort Lee, NJ
I have been using the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, and it is good for occasional cleansing. But my skin is dry, so I supplement it with a moisturizes after the face wash.
Tiffany D.
Love this brand. The cleansing cloths remove make up so well. The cleanser is amazing and leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. The moisturizer is amazing and leaves me feeling refreshed and soft.
Jodi F.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this for my infants eczema. The lotions moisturize his skin and help heal and prevent breakouts! Thanks to this lotion we don't have to buy expensive prescriptions
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
The best face wash on the market in my opinion! I also love most about it is the fact that you don't have to always rinse you can just wipe away. Great for sensitive skin!
Abigail B.
Wenatchee, WA
I absolutely love Cetaphil products. My skin has never felt so smooth and moisturized. Even when my skin is at its driest, one application is all that is needed. Love it.
Ryan H.
I use this on my face everyday. I use it after i wash my face too. It doesn't burn or anything which i love, it is easy to remove, and it leaves my skin feeling so soft.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?

Amazon