BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Works great for dry skin and acne on your back! I use this product in the shower and I know it's a lotion but believe it or not it works as a wish and has helped clear up my skin!!
Erin T.
Indian Trail, NC
Great starter kit especially if you already love the detail brand like I do. Dry skin is a tough issue to deal with and verapamil does such a great job of making good strong products
Olivia C.
Vancouver, WA
I love cetaphil! My dermatologist recommend this as its a heavy weight moisturizer. It's not nearly as greasy as I expected it would be, and this pack is the most bang for your buck!
Catalina B.
Chandler, AZ
I love this kit because it comes with a little bit of everything. The price is cheaper then purchasing the items separate as well. It hydrates my skin and it is not harsh at all.
Shareni R.
Tolleson, AZ
I have come to appreciate the care Cetaphil offers my skin and have seen the improvements on the tone and glow as well as texture. My skin feels soft and moisturizer, but not heaving. Its very gentle I can approve of that as I have pale thin skin.
Emily B.
Detroit, MI
I have extremely sensitive skin that is also prone to dryness. After experimenting with other products, I always end up going back to Cetaphil. Nothing else has worked better for me.
kamryn h.
Cetaphil lotion is great and the facial washes are too but they can be harsh on sensitive skin and cause skin to became dry and unappealing so make sure to find out if you can handle it
Monica M.
Mount Vernon, KY
As a mom, I use this product all of the time. One of my daughters has eczema, and I find myself buying this at the grocery all of the time. I am very pleased with this product!
Jasmin M.
Woodbridge, VA
This product worked great for my 2 year old ! She always had problems with rough bumpy skin and now that I've used this on her for a couple of weeks now, her skin is clearing up !
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV
Cataphil is a great brand for me and i like to use it because it keeps me feel very hydrated. It is very long lasting and it feels great. It moisturizes very well and i feel that this set works very well for me and i would but it over again whenever i need lotion and supplies.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?