BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
This stuff is amazing for dry skin. I have eczema and This is one of the only over-the-counter products that help. It is very effective at moisturizing very dry skin. If you have any type of dry skin eczema or psoriasis and you have not tried this product I urge you to give it a chance.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Cetaphil does not get enough credit. People think you have to spend big bucks for skin care but it is not true! This stuff is amazing! It will deeply clean and purify your skin. Say bye to dead skin and hello to a really smooth face. My dermatologist said this is the best line.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit este set de 3 piezas lo puedes utilizar tanto en la mañana como en la noche su función es dejar el rostro muy limpio y rejuvenecer las lineas de expresión
Beth B.
Schererville
I struggled with acne here and there and I was looking for a product that would help out. I heard a lot about Cetaphil but I can not give it a positive result. I bought it 2 months ago and used it every day and I had no good changes. My face was just incredibly dry!
Natasha R.
Williamsburg, VA
This set is a bit pricey but worth every dollar when you are paid with dry itchy skin. Before using Cetaphil I would have to lotion several times throughout the day. Now, I use the products right out of the shower on slightly damp skin and I'm good to go until I come home. That's a little over 8 hours of moisture.
Angel P.
Goshen
Helps my skin feel clean and smooth but doesn't help clear up my acne. I love how gentle it is to use. I use this when I have to use clinical spot treatment on my acne so that my skin stays hydrated but clean. I would recommend to people with dry skin and eczema.
Official M.
united states
This brand in General has saved my life ! I love it so much its my go to my favorite out of alot of products !! Its amazing I use it everyday it has cleared my skin so much its not harsh and no overly string smell its just the perfect amount I will continue to use this product as long as its available to me !
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
This skin care set is in my lotion rotation. Having grown up with eczema I can’t use the same product for too long. I love this because it helps with the minor dryness as well as with the more severe areas of dry skin that happens usually during the winter months
Sonika S.
San Jose, CA
This is my go to skin care product for dry skin. I have to use any moisturizer after a bath because my skin gets very dry. Cetaphil is the best dry skin cream in the market for dehydrated dry skin. It keeps skin moisturized and protect from dryness and itching.
Hailee W.
Beaumont, TX
This brand is amazing! They were one of the first brands out there for sensitive skin, and they still do a great job. This is a holy grail item if you are on a budget and have dry and sensitive skin. These products are very easy to find. I highly recommend them!
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?