BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Pia I.
Orlando, FL
10/10 truly loved what this did to my skin! During winter, my skin starts to flake more and is almost ALWAYS very dry and stiff. Most moisturizers seem to only pile oil but this really did the trick of keeping my skin clear and moist.
Jennifer P.
I believe the links attached to the product displayed are damaged. As this is the 5th time this morning that the item I click on sends me to an entirely different product.
delanna s.
stockton
This is pretty good . I tried it after seeing one of my favorite makeup artist on instagram talk about it . I have dry/oily skin this have helped my skin so much when I keep up with my skin routine lol . Which I do get lazy sometimes
Lindsay L.
This kit is perfect for those who suffer from dry skin like myself! I noticed a difference in my skin within days of using it! It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily either
YESENIA P.
Wildomar
Amazing set you will not regret your purchase. I love this brand. Very moisturizing. It's a very healthy alternative to most products out there. I cannot stress how great this stuff has been for me.
Gabrielle E.
My legs get very very dry during the fall/winter season time span and this set helps me restore the moisture back. It's also a great set to having during the summer so I don't dry up from tanning long
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
I love this brand and I would recommend for any skin types. I have sensitive skin and do not break out from using this. I buy this from Walmart. One of my friends recommend this brand. The bottle is to big and clunky. I wished it was made a little smaller to fit in bags
Jay B.
I love Cetaphil products! I have sensitive, dry, rosacea-prone skin tone and the cleanser is one of the best things to happen to my face. The lotions and moisturizers are also fantastic, and it doesn't take much product to do the job.
Erica C.
Evansville, IN
Using this for years for my daughter who has terrible Eczema. Its a tad bit oily and a little goes a long way. But I can tell a difference from when we use or don't use.
Greer H.
I love the kit! It contains everything I need! All of Cetaphil's products are very gentle which is essential for skin. The cleanser always leaves my face feeling clean and healthy. I highly recommend this kit if you want to try out Cetaphil for the first time. The containers are also the perfect size for any room or bag.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?