BY CETAPHIL #4 in Skincare Sets

• What's the general price of this? 2 Answers
  • Does this make your skin oily or dry?1 Answers
  • Hay cetaphil para piel grasa? Siempre he visto para piel ...1 Answers
Romei H.
I love this kit it came with everything I needed and it was super affordable. The only thing that I didn't care much for were the cleansing wipes but they work well in conjunction with the cleanser . I would defiantly recommend this product it's an all in one and great for the skin.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
It is ok. I bought this pack because I needed a face wash for traveling. I am not to excited about the face wash since I like more of a foam face wash. It worked fine but I guess it was just my choice. I have only used it twice so I many not be the best to give a review on this.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
This set is amazing. Everything you need for a fraction of the price if you would have bought all three seperate. I love it all of Cetaphil products gives you that clean face feel. After each use I can't help but to feel my face and every time it feels so velvety smooth. Love it!
Tianna S.
Cetaphil works great! I've been using the product for about a year daily and I can clearly see the great results on my skin. I like the lotion the most because it makes my skin smooth. My mom recommended this product to me for my face, and I have to say, mom was right again!
Alexandra G.
I bought this as soon as I was prescribed Accutane, and even now that I am off I use this. It is lightweight, did not aggravate my skin, and made my face feel clean and refreshed after a long day. This product was cheap and did everything I needed it to do. The only downfall is that it does not completely remove makeup.
Tiffany B.
Haverhill, MA
I have extremely dry skin and as hard as it is to admit I'm no longer a spring chicken ( I'm 36) .My skin has definitely changed as I have gotten older . I used to wash with whatever was available but with my skin becoming so dry I turned to Cetaphil and it has been a life saver . The face wash is super easy to use it comes in a pump bottle and really is so gentle, the towelettes are great for lazy days . But the facial wash is my fav.
Bridget G.
Westport, CT
I have a odd skin condition that runs in the family that basically drys out our skin extremely fast if it isn't moisturized deeply and often. It's a chore to apply multiple layers of other creams and kits but this really did it for me and was concise to go through.
Pearl L.
Sandy Springs, GA
I use to use the product all the time. I have super oily skin so this product cleans it all off. But my skin would get incredible dry. And since I have oily skin, I do not like to put too much of facial lotions on. But I tried to use the lotion as well and it's not too bad. It's a much thinner lotion when applying on. But this product does dry your skin, just beware!
Soblue39 H.
Dallas, TX
Good product....removes dirt and cleansing clean but in my opinion doesn't remove black heads or scars. ...yes has decent packaging nothing fancy though.. skin is abit dry but not major face cracking....I . Just apply twice daily to avoid unnecessary over Dryness
April P.
I hard great things about Cetaphil, so I bought a pack that came with wipes, the cleanser, & the lotion. I have to say I've been really enjoying the lotion & the cleanser. The lotion has been really helping with some dry patches on my face & the cleanser helped to get rid of all the make-up! The lotion isn't thick & absorbs well onto my skin. It's really gentle!
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Hibba J.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,057 reviews
What is your favorite cetaphil product?
madison g.
Suffolk, VA
Can anyone help me find a skin care routine with products to help with dryness, PREMATURE AGING, and combination skin? I am in chlorine almost every day and ance seems to pop up very often now. I am 17 and need to not RUIN my skin! Please help!!

Amazon