BY CETAPHIL #6 in Skincare Sets

Crystal C.
Corning, NY
I love all the cetaphil products. The face wash doesn't dry out my skin and the lotion doesn't leave it feeling greasy. The cloths are great when I feel like my face needs a quick wash. I can't say enough good things about cetaphil I just love all of their stuff!
Courtney E.
Camp Lejeune, NC
While this was a nice set, it was not amazing. I was not crazy about the cleanser's packaging (too much the actual product comes out at once) and the moisturizer made my face a little more greasy than I like. With the exception of those two complaints, I did like the set.
Laleh T.
This kit is so worth the money. The products area super gentile and feel so great on my sensitive skin. The lotion is super hydrating and the face wash is softening. The price is also absolutely amazing. I highly highly recommend.
Stephanie H.
Bronx, NY
Cetaphil will forever be the only thing that I put on my face. It is a little pricey, but it is worth the price definitely. I am a repeat user and have been using these products for years. I use it every day and every night, and even convince my family members to give it a try.
Brandy O.
Dayton
This cleanser broke me out very bad on my face. I do not have sensitive skin at all and never have break outs from anything. This is supposed to be a gentle cleanser so i dont understand why but that's just my experience!
maría f.
Miami
Cetaphil is one good brand! In my family this is probably the one skin brand we would use for skin problems. It is really nice and affordable and the effects you get to see them really soon. It is highly recommended
Olivia T.
This stuff cleans and moisturizes my face without making it feel dried out. Totally affordable and does the job well! Simple product and convenient pump design on the cleanser. Will definitely keep buying it!
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I like this skincare set the best especially since you get it cheaper this way but it's more helpful this way it has all the things you need and it helps your skin so much and it's not that much in money either
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
I was having a chemical peel done, and was recommended to use this since it is very mild and good for dry sensitive skin. Even after I was healed from the peel I continued to use this product because it was so mild and didn't break me out!
Paige P.
carlsbad
Purchased at: Amazon
I will always be an advocate of Cetaphil because it never dries out my skin or makes me break out. I have environmental allergies and these products are always my go to in an effort to alleviate any allergies or puffiness. Love, love!!!
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Hibba J.
madison g.
Suffolk, VA
Can anyone help me find a skin care routine with products to help with dryness, PREMATURE AGING, and combination skin? I am in chlorine almost every day and ance seems to pop up very often now. I am 17 and need to not RUIN my skin! Please help!!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,057 reviews
What is your favorite cetaphil product?

Amazon