BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Heather C.
My dermatologist recommend this to help with my dry skin. I've used there other products as well and have no complaints. A little bit goes a long way and keeps your skin looking healthy, glowing and fresh - which is an added plus during the winter months in NJ. I loved it so much my mother and boyfriend use it now as well!
Dani S.
Phoenix, AZ
Cetaphil is truly one of the best brands! I switched to cetaphil from acne-free. I really didn't need the medicated face wash from acne-free. I did notice a huge difference in how my skin felt and looks when I used cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer together. It's a great starter for someone who's just starting into washing their face but also for someone who needs to try something better
Paris W.
Before I got pregnant, I had really oily skin, so I used to use this at night and the regular moisturizing lotion during the day. It's super thick and great for acne prone skin. Never once broke me out
Stacey B.
Sparta, WI
Love the cleanser. I don't need a separate makeup remover, it takes off everything. I used it and then went over my eyes with my makeup remover and there was nothing on the pad. Makeup remover and cleanser in 1 step...Awsome! And it's not suddsy, so it's great for dry skin.
yessi a.
Since i travel a lot i needed a kit that would keep all of my all time favorite must have products and this kit does that for me. This kit assures me every time that dry skin is not permanent just like pain. And that in order to be happy with your skin you must love yourself
Dhanak K.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this product for more than a year now. My skin was very dry, it is dry still but it is in a much better state than it was before. I bought it at costco because it was closer to my home.
Rosemary R.
Anna, TX
This kit is perfect. The winter weather had my skin feeling very dry. I bought this kit because it included the cleanser and moisturizer. I use both daily and my skin feels and looks so much better!
Arielle H.
Katy, TX
My skin is really dry I tried lotion every day it just didn't work out. My older sister recommend Cetaphil and my face began to gain moisture again. I ran out in about 3 months using it in the morning and at night. I had to get more because Cetaphil is a miracle worker.
Mary Charmaine D.
Gonzales, LA
This kit was amazing! I love the wipes that comes with it. I don't wear heavy make-up most of the time, so for me this wipes were the holy grail in the kit. The cleaner and the lotion was okay, I have sensitive skin, it might be a little drying, but overall, fantastic kit!
Ana M.
I don't use this daily. I use the cleanser only when my skin is extremely dry and I need some moisture, only cause I have acne prone skin and I find this product clogs my pores and causes breakouts.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?