BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Britney R.
I swear by all cetaphil products because of my sensitive skin. its a bit pricey but definitely worth it. The packaging is decent and it definitely meets my expectations. I love cetaphil. It keeps your face smooth and hydrated and it is not harsh. Will definitely recommend as i continuously repurchase this product.
Marie S.
I absolutely love this product, I used it for a while and it's too good. Cleans and remove the oil from the face and all impurities
I use it in the morning and before the make up to have the skin clean.
Doesn't demage or leave the skin dry.
If you have acne is a good option for cleaning the face.
Megan C.
I love this! The cleanser is great for everything. I love the moisturizer as well. Great for sensitive skin. I like how 3 different products are all packaged together. Worth the buy for me. Only wish that the wipes came too.
Nifty K.
Albertson, NY
Ever since I was a teenager with horrible acne I used these products. I tried so many kits but I always come back to this.When my niece turned twelve I gave her this and told use this and you won't have a problem with skincare.Ever since then she can't travel without
Irem M.
I have a love hate relationship with Cetaphil. I initially loved every single product in the beginning of my use but later I realized that the products didn't do what the label claimed. my skin felt dull and not so fresh after several uses. I recently started using it again, let's see if it's any different.
Alicia S.
This kit is phenomenal my skin gets extremely dry in the winter and most moisturizers I've tried are scented and cause me to breakout. This kit is the ONLY thing that has ever truly worked for my skin type.Anyone with dry skin that can easily become oily from the environment or makeup should try this kit.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
This kit is great and gives you everything you need for dry skin. I loved the moisturizer and even use it on my son. The wipes are great and don't leave my skin dry or flacky. I like the cleanser ok- not my favorite.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I feel like nobody knows about house set of filter really work very well up until I received it and a sampler kit I never would have known how awesome this product was everyone that has dry skin and needs to try it.
Justine S.
This is the perfect kit. I bought at ulta when on sale and with a coupon so got it under $10! Such a steal. I use all these products on a normal basis so having a travel friendly size is great for when i go on trips.
Ray S.
O Fallon, IL
I got this one time and I loved it because I have SUPER dry skin, but for some reason I haven't re-purchased because I forgot how great it was. Definitely need to check it out again because it did wonders for my skin!
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?