BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Eva M.
Anaheim, CA
Found this value pack at walmart for very cheap. Cetaphil's cleanser and lotion are my holy grail for about 10 years now and I love it. I have combo skin and this combo keeps my skin hydrated and not oily. When I bought the value pack, it was the first time trying the cleansing cloths. They were okay. I had to scrub harder than normal to remove my makeup.
Angie A.
I purchased this kit before going on a trip and it was perfect for traveling. It was somewhat expensive, but all cetaphil is kind of expensive so it is what it is. U don't think I'd buy it again though because I would personally rather buy the body wash.
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca
I started using Cetaphil wipes first and decided to try the face wash and absolutely love all three products in this kit their product is gentle in my skin and leaves it fresh and moisturized I recommend this product to anyone especially someone just starting out with facial products though I use higher end products as well this is a good everyday product.
Catalina T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my go to kit! It has all the necessary things I need. Great for traveling. I like how it feels great on the face and it does not feel as if I have a whole bunch of chemicals. A bit pricey but it lasts a long time so I definitely recommend this!
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
I usually suffer from lots of redness and puffiness after washing my face, but this is a game changer. I love how gentle the products are but still manage to make my face feel clean and refreshed, leaving no makeup behind and keeping my skin moisturized
Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
My dermatologist recommended Cetaphil and I have enjoyed using these products. Using multiple products in the same brand line really makes a difference. I have started to notice the acne in my face fade away and I'm loving the results of using Cetaphil.
LeShonda B.
Bronx, NY
I have combination skin. some things over moisturize others make it too dry. I try hard to find a balance and Cetaphil brought it. It's great for sensitive skin, leaving my skin soft without being oily. I don't have a problem with it clogging my pores.
Michele R.
Huntsville, AL
I love this kit it comes with everything that you need for your face and body which is really amazing.
This really help my dry skin. It also improves my skin.
really helps moisturize and nourish my skin back to its healthy self. Really love this stuff.
Micheala F.
Iola, KS
I was given this kit last year as a gift and I loved it! My skin is so dry, especially during the colder weather, and sometimes it starts to hurt and crack and bleed. I used this during the winter last year and just got some for this year and I love it. It doesn't irritate my skin and helps keep it moisturized all day and helps it not crack and bleed.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
I actually was told by my child's pediatrician to use the body was and lotion.. to aid in relieving my his eczema. It actually made his skin worse than what it was! Ive heard great things & it may work for others but it didn't for me ..thats why I rated a 4.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?