BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Beth V.
Madison, AL
I love cetaphil products this trial pack allowed me to try it all for a reasonable price and it all last a good amount of time. Out separate the products are a little pricey for my taste (depending on what you get). There isn't much I'd change other than the moisturizer leaves kinda a leathery residue afterwards.
Brooke M.
Canfield, OH
As I reviewed this product before I love Cetaphil it is dermatologist approved and tested and just recently in the last few years was it brought into the store it's much easier to purchase from the drugstore then it is to go to the dermatologist and get a prescription for it this is my all-time favorite kit it really helps with acne prone skin and or redness and rosacea
Laura M.
Erie, PA
I bought this kit because I wanted to try out the brand. I really like the moisturizer. My skin is typically combination but in the winter it leans more toward dry. The lotion was moisturizing enough to relieve the dryness but didn't push my skin too far over the edge and make it greasy. The wipes were ok. I'm not s fan of the cleanser. I did not like the texture of it. I didn't feel like I was thoroughly cleaning my face.
Katie S.
Belleair Blf, FL
This product is fantastic.. where has it been all my life? The cleanser is light and doesn't dry out my skin. It's made a huge impact in my skin's appearance already. The moisturizer is also light and doesn't leave me looking greased up. It also doesn't dry out. These products are as gentle as they can be.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
My husband has very combination/dry skin so I was looking for a face routine set that he could try out without having to go out and buy 4-5 different products at full price. This set is a very good deal if you just want to test out Cetaphil products in general and see what works/doesn't work for your skin.
Mere S.
Would definitely recommend this to those with oily skin because it didn't dry out my skin or leave me with any skin irritation, especially with my first use. It was recommended by a Supervisor of mine who is also a licensed Physician & 16 years later it still works, especially in the winter months!
Alexus N.
Bolivar, TN
I give this 5 starts because I have a skin condition called seborrheic dermitis. It's horrible, and cause my skin to be flaky, dry, and scaly feeling around my nose, hairline, and in my eyebrows. I had about give up when I tried this and used it for a week straight every day and night before bed and I define saw results. my skin took a little bit to adjust (the week) and now it hasn't been dry or scaly at all! love it.
Julie F.
Wenonah, NJ
Oh my god. This stuff is amazing! I was using clean and clear for awhile and I was hoping eventually it would start to clear my skin up but Instead it made me breakout worse. I talked to my friend who deals with skin for a living and she told me that it was my dash wash that was so harsh it was making my skin angry and to switch over to a more gentle one! Now I only break out when I'm close to my period and it's amazing
Katie S.
I did not like this Cetaphil at all. The facial cleanser broke me out and the lotion just made my skin oily and gross. They cleaning wipes didn't do much either. It was a gift or I wouldn't have even used it. If you have dry sensitive skin like I do, do yourself a favor and DON'T use this.
Marzella E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love these products, being that I have very sensitive skin I've found that these products help keep my face clean, soft, and clear without all the extra irritation. I recommend this kit for all different skin types.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?