BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Caity C.
I have extremely dry skin, especially during the colder months of the year. This kit provides me with everything I need to keep my skin looking hydrated and smooth. None of these products are irritating on my sensitive skin, and they are practically fragrance free. Overall excellent products to use if you suffer from dry, sensitive skin like I do.
Erin C.
This kit is a dry persons best friend. Not only do I know these products won't break me out but they also won't break the bank! They are a great value, not too expensive and do wonders on my skin. I wish they made the wipes with a snap seal. I've noticed they once you open them after a few weeks they dry out. But other than that love these products!
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Absolutely can't live without my Cetaphil wipes! I'm a frequent flyer an travel extensively for business. These wipes are TSA friendly and do a fantastic job taking makeup off, without stripping the precious oils from my very dry skin. Highly recommend the lotion and liquid cleanser as well. Perfect for sensitive skin, or drier complexions.
Maria N.
My skin used to react strongly to stress or breakout frequently in the areas I would habitually touch (chin, side of face while focusing at work, etc). I never had extremely terrible breakouts, but they were painful and irritating, and my skin scars relatively easily. For a long time I used Clean&Clear morning burst facial cleanser, thinking the strong formula would help. It wasn't until I did some research that I realized Clean&Clear wasn't working because it was drying my skin out SO much. I read reviews and purchased Cetaphil, and within a couple weeks my skin improved DRAMATICALLY. I almost never get breakouts, and it feels....less irritated all the time. It is so gentle, that I almost don't need to put on lotion after, but I like to. It feels so simple and gentle, almost like water, that I didn't believe it would do anything at first. Guess that's the trick! I also love that it doesn't smell.
Ivana R.
I love everything in this Kit! This kit is the reason I first discovered the cleansing cloths. They are super gentle, and don't irritate my fairly sensitive skin. I do have dry skin, and loved the wash and lotion. I don't really like lotions because they feel too heavy on my skin, especially face, but this one was comfortable.
Susan K.
Spring Creek
Me and all 3 of my kids have very dry skin and eczema. Cetaphil is the best product I've found. The lotion the makeup remover the body wash and the facial cleanser are all strong enough to actually clean but gental enough it doesn't cause irritations to our skin. We constantly have it on hand. The lotion also doesn't leave that greasy feeling or the perfume residue other lotions do.
Fransalena G.
GLENDALE, AZ
We have a similar kit for my son with eczema, prescribed by his doctor, except they came in TUBS! He has a few of these laying around the house, since he was a newborn. They work alright, they don't take away the itchiness or the burn like textures on his skin when they're inflamed. But they do work better than anything else I've ever tried on him in the past. I will say that.
Carrie B.
Taneytown, md
My daughter has horribly dry skin in the winter months. After one winter of spending a lot of money on 10 different lotions, soaps, bath stuff to help we found this kit which worked so perfect. As soon as we noticed her skin getting super dry this winter. We broke out the cetaphil and it helps her almost immediately.
Tad T.
Hixson, TN
Great value great product I buy this often and encourage the kids to use it in the morning and at night helps with acne not harsh at all packaged great the brand has good reputation and this is one of those products that built that
Beth V.
Madison, AL
I love cetaphil products this trial pack allowed me to try it all for a reasonable price and it all last a good amount of time. Out separate the products are a little pricey for my taste (depending on what you get). There isn't much I'd change other than the moisturizer leaves kinda a leathery residue afterwards.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?