BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

• Does this make your skin oily or dry?1 Answers
  • Hay cetaphil para piel grasa? Siempre he visto para piel ...1 Answers
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
My 8 month old twin sons and I all have eczema. We tried countless of different organic brands of body wash and lotion to combat our sensitive skin. Cetaphil is the ONY brand that has completely cleared our eczema and dry skin! It's baby skin safe and the most successful in my experience. Also helps control acne breakouts which is a huge plus!
Caniya R.
I love using this cleanser on my face!! It comes in many different sizes and varieties for different skin types. The texture is very smooth and washes easily. I've used this before and it definitely helps with my acne. Really makes me feel nice and refreshed after.I haven't tried the moisturizer, but hopefully will be getting to that soon!
Nathaly M.
Orlando, FL
THIS IS THE BEST SKYN CARE I HAVE USED. I got mines at Walmart and I thought I was not going to work good. The price is OK is not expensive because is your skin that you are working on. It is easy to apply. And I really recommend you this if you want your face clean and good to go!
Natalie N.
I love the Cetaphil cleanser- it's been a go-to for years.  Gentle and effective and sometimes I use it without water to remove makeup.  I didn't really care for the wipes as they weren't as wet as I expected and i felt I still needed to wash my face with water after.  Overall, I'd just buy the cleanser separate:)
Erica H.
Chelsea, AL
This was actually the first facial product I ever used. I love the way it makes my skin feel and how gentle it is. I love that you can find it almost everywhere. I love its affordability and I love that it is a dependable product. I tell any of my friends who have sensitive skin to give this a try.
Chandler O.
Ottawa
I really like these products. I'm glad that they came in a pack so I had a variety of products to use. It is always nice to have variety. I really like the facial moisturizer. The wipes were pretty great also
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
High quality product. This not only is affordable, but widely available at most retailers during the holidays. Its also very chock ful of moisture and smells great too!
Danitza T.
Peoria, AZ
I thought it would be a good option for me since it's supposed to be good on sensitive skin. It broke me out all over my chin area. It didn't really feel like any part of my face was cleansed after using.
Haley M.
Amazing, cleans face really good, especially after taking makeup off. Doesn't break skin out due to not having perfumes and stuff in it, very gentle on the skin. I've been using this for six years and even when I change I always go back to these items! Worth the price for sure.
Erin P.
BURLESON, TX
Hands down amazing products! They have never let me down. For sensitive skin this kit is a must! I use it for my entire family with all sorts of different dry skin issues and it works wonders on effected areas. I highly recommend this kit to those dry skin sufferers out there.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?

Amazon