BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

• Does this make your skin oily or dry?1 Answers
  • Hay cetaphil para piel grasa? Siempre he visto para piel ...1 Answers
Tina L.
Michigan city , IN
Makes me feel smooth all day long it’s long lasting. It even helps with my psoriasis a lot . I keep it in my house and everyone uses it .not too bad priced for the amount you get .
Karlee B.
Paragould
Purchased at: Walmart
I believe that this product pretty much just gets the oils and dirt off the face. I don’t see it helping much with my dry skin. It is affordable and I would use it as another step to cleaning my face but not it alone.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Crystal G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great products. Especially love the face cloths. Gets the mascara off your eyes without irritation, and as a full face makeup remover, doesn't dry your face out.
Liz G.
Everything you need for someone with dry skin like me! I love cetaphil. There’s a reason why it’s a household name. They are my go to when I want a dependable product.
Miranda O.
Medford, OR
Definitely helps with dryness. Going to be starting Accutane soon, and I'll be needing all the moisture. Glad there's a budget friendly option that actually works.
Marty R.
Like this product a lot. It always seems to work very well. For the price, it performs very well. It’s an extremely effective product. Overall, I think this is a great product and I would buy again and recommend to others.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana , CA
I have really really super dry skin... ever since I started using cetaphil it has made my skin look better and hydrated . I really recommend this item to people who have dry skin, it’s not pricey as other brands as well.
Gloria O.
This little kit is very nice. I would highly recommend it. I use the moisturizing lotion as my primer at times. I got mine at walmart and think the price is great.
Nyierra G.
Hinesville, GA
I have the worst dry skin, I wash it and moisturize my skin every morning and night and still when I wake up in the morning my skin is horribly flaky and dry and itchy, I have tried everything and nothing really works and I don't know how to help because before, I used to have really oily skin but has changed over the years and now it's dry and I didn't know how to help but my cousin had some Cetaphil and told me I should use it. My skin wasn't really dry any more and it felt so wonderful to know that it wasn't flaking all day. Cetaphil is a great product.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?

Amazon