BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
My winter skin care go-to. This keeps my skin from dying out, then producing an overproduction of oil. The little dry patches that develop around your mouth and nose, gone.
Katie G.
1221 White Av. Aparment 4. Knoxville TN
Purchased at: Walmart
LO MEJOR DE LO MEJOR. sufro de estrías y esto es lo que ha ayudado a disminuirlas, he intentado de muchas maneras y para mi esta es una de las mejores cremas del mercado
Natalie ..
This is a great line for dermatology patients because it’s noncomedogenic and will not clog pores. Not my first choice for skincare but definitely a safe bet to fall back on
Cidney F.
Kearney
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cetaphil bar soap was one of the only things to clear up my acne as a teen so when I found this I was in love. Worth the money, if you have blemishes you want gone fast.
Nikita S.
Saylorsburg, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cetaphil is great for dry skin! I have really bad dry skin during the winter and cetaphil is my go to lotion to help it. It literally keeps my skin moisturized all day!
Lifewithpuja a.
Chicago
I keep these on hand during the winter months since my skin is patched with the dry weather and heat constantly running! These work perfectly and are so gentle and light feeling on the skin.
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
I just love cetaphil face wash and wipes. I didn't stick with the moisturizer as I'm pretty obsessed with some of my higher end options, but I LOVE how gentle the wipes and liquid cleanser are. I would definitely recommend.
Paige P.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Target
This is a great skin care set for normal skin. Clean and simple ingredients. Leaves skin clean smooth and healthy looking. No overwhelming smell or harsh chemicals.
Haley B.
United States
I have horrible dry skin an I've used this for awhile an it has helped so much use to my face would be so dry that it would itch so bad an now that I use this my face is hydrated an soft
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Haven’t tried the wipes yet yet the lotion and facial wash was everything. Some products like this usually have that medicated feel and smell to it not this product.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?