BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

• Does this make your skin oily or dry?1 Answers
  • Hay cetaphil para piel grasa? Siempre he visto para piel ...1 Answers
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I love all Cetaphil products ,they are amazing, I especially love the lotion it isn't greasy and leaves your skin so smooth.
Chloe B.
Chesterfield
Would love this because I am conscious about my face and it's all dry and some other skin is dry to this would help me a lot
Marilie B.
Le goulet, NB
Those product are aome of my favorite. I have vwrt sensitive skin and this realy help me to clean my skin without getting dry
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
cetaphil products are a go to. they are good for sensitive skin and never have a strong smell or any weird ingredients.
Jessica D.
I feel my skin much better after aply this kit, I uses them at nigth... The soap os ver y soft and it's have a neautral smell
linda F.
amman
I think is a great kit for dry skin , essential and effective . The cream is good for face . I bought it for the pharmacy .
Kathy S.
I used this product, with coupon, I saved and I don't have regret from buying this. My skin feels fresh when I'm using this.
Happiness L.
Amazing product for the skin.. Specially helps dry skin I recommend this so much. ♡ Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit
Sarina S.
North York , ON
I use all these products along with my prescription cream for acne which makes my skin very dry and these are amazing!
VE-1140167 andry r.
Amo con locura este producto, lo recomiendo a todos los que les gustaría probarlo, es efectivo y cumple lo que promete
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?

Amazon