BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Marlene S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cetaphil is a brand we all use. It's not harsh on skin. Gentle enough for teens skin and adults also. We use it all the time
Happiness L.
Amazing product for the skin.. Specially helps dry skin I recommend this so much. ♡ Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit
Kathy S.
I used this product, with coupon, I saved and I don't have regret from buying this. My skin feels fresh when I'm using this.
linda F.
amman
I think is a great kit for dry skin , essential and effective . The cream is good for face . I bought it for the pharmacy .
Jasmine P.
Chicago, Illinois
Will last you an entire year. This is perfect for all seasons of dry patchy skin. All skin types would benefit from it.
Monica P.
I didn't buy it for myself but my friend really liked it so much that she repurchased some of the things in the set! :)
Sarina S.
North York , ON
I use all these products along with my prescription cream for acne which makes my skin very dry and these are amazing!
Trish A.
Brisbane
Cetaphil is most definitely a trusted brand in my house! Great for skin that is irritated or dry, especially in Winter.
VE-1140167 andry r.
Amo con locura este producto, lo recomiendo a todos los que les gustaría probarlo, es efectivo y cumple lo que promete
beauty a.
Kuwait City
These packages are pretty decent size & the products in it are the main. I love how it repairs and works on my skin.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?