BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Astrid M.
I like how this product makes your skin feel brand new! My skin is very dry due to my acne and this product has helped me a lot. My skin looks better than before after just one use.
Maia S.
This kit worked great on helping my dry cracked skin! loved it so much! after swimming I'd put some on my face and skin and the chlorine wouldn't even effect me!
Hind A.
['Fredericton ', ''], NB
Four stars for Cetaphil dry skin Kit , I like it, because it is medical brand make your skin fresh and healthy I used it two times daily one morning one before I sleep
Nouhaila H.
During the cold winter months my skin gets pretty bad and dry and flaky , but I no longer have to deal with that anymore because I found my holy grail winter #skincare
ilhem b.
algeries
Produit très beau et merveilleux. Je conseille à tout le
monde de l'utiliser et de l'essayer. Et achetez-le sans hésiter. J'ai essayé le
produit avant et je suis très satisfait. Merci beaucoup pour les produits
incroyables, nouveaux et merveilleux
Maria M.
Red Deer
When I first used this, my face felt very freshed after washing. It helped a lot in my acne prone skin. I've been using this for the 3 years now and I love it!❤
Grecia N.
Los productos Cethapil para mí, los mejores en el cuidado de la piel, eh usado muchos de sus productos, y nunca me dejan mal, 100% efectivos, los recomiendo!
Christina  M.
Dallas TX
Absolutely love anything by Cetaphil had to use this back when I had my son in 2010 for his severe skin rash I love the cleanser and the moisturizing lotion
Sarah L.
Perth
Good product and not pricey cleaned my skin well I enjoyed using this product as it was very friendly to my skin and didn't cause any irratation or anything
Hilary H.
Toronto, ON
A great kit at a great price. Would recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin, anyone on a budget, or a princess looking for a bit of a product detox!
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?