BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Caroline S.
University Park, PA
These products are great, but I get breakouts and for that I don’t think these are helpful. If you have clear skin and just want a non-scented cleanser, these are for you
Autumn M.
Whitsett, NC
Great for sensitive skin. Soothes my daughters eczema and helps her skin from getting dry during the winter time.
Chelaine A.
W Springfield, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Always have cetaphil stocked it works great on my sensitive skin . The entire family uses
Cathy X.
Chapel Hill, NC
Super moisturizing and great for the winter time! Does not dry out my skin at all. Also effective at removing any makeup residue that is left from the wipes. Super affordable and great for all skin types.
moi S.
Cincinnati , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Very effective in keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized. Really help me a lot when I had my winter break out last 2017.
Cailey K.
Arlington
Purchased at: Walmart
Im a fan of tattoos and have many myself. Cetaphil helps with the after care of my tattoos. Helping keep them moisturized and looking fresh!
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is perfect for anyone with dry skin in a budget. Not only is it affordable, but it’s effective. I’ve been using these products for about one month and have see dramatic improvements. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin issues in the face area.
Amaryllis M.
Norwalk, CT
Amazon products . They are great for dry skin and not harsh at all. These products are super affordable . You’re able to find these pretty much everywhere . Totally recommend cetaphil.
Lucy B.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
So I’ve only used the face cleanser in this but if you or you child had head lice this product will get rid of it. You just have to wash the child’s hair then lather it in cetaphil. Then you have to blow dry until completely dry. The bugs and nits comb right out.
Emily K.
Nashua
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is such a great formula it is awesome for sensitive skin but though on acne. I rebuy this constantly!
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?