BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Aspen S.
Glendale
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using cetaphil for years! And I recently picked up the makeup wipes and wow!! If you have extremely sensitive skin or really dry this these products are perfect!!! My dermatologist recommended I start using cetaphil and I haven’t stoped using the products since!!! I love it so much it helps moisturize my skin without making my eczema flair up and burning my skin. I highly highly highly recommend to anyone that has sensitive skin! It’s amazing. Not to mention the makeup wipes are a life saver because it’s so much easier than the face wash they have. And I can’t use makeup wipes usually because of the scents other products have in them but this one I can and I couldn’t be happier!
brittany A.
Burke, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
All very non irritating products great for dry and sensitive skin. I would highly recommend these products
Kate S.
Parker, CO
Purchased at: Target
I love the cleanser !! Its amazing and super gentle so if you have sensitive skin you are able to do it : your skin feels amazing afterwards as well definately recommend for a gentle cleanser !
Monique S.
Chico , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
So disappointed in this product. I’ve read so many great reviews so I bought this product hoping to clear my skin. Unfortunately I broke out really bad
April L.
Findlay, OH
Purchased at: Kohl's
Such a great product! Very high quality for an affordable price! One of my go to items!
Victoria Y.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loveeeee cetaphil ! I don’t have problems with my face or skin issues but this brand is amazingggg when it comes to removing makeup and after care !
Danielle M.
Manalapan, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this kit so much it is at an amazing price, it helps treat very dry and flaky skin and it also helps prevent any bad dry skin conditions I one hundred percent recommend this awesome kit and you should go buy it now!!
Lyne B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cetaphil is one of the best! It’s easy on skin and works for normal skin or acne painful skin.
steven G.
Fort Lawn
Purchased at: Walgreens
Excellent product i have used this product numerous of times and i wouldn’t change bands at all great texture great smell top of the line product probably one of the best product i tried and my friends love it toooo yeah i got them hooked now 😩😌
Jennifer K.
I’ve been using for a long time daily and it works well on my skin. There are no cons that I can think of. Pros are I’ve been using it for a long time and it works for me.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?