BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa L.
Vancouver
Cetaphil is always a safe bet wjen you have sensitive skin. I use it everyday and helps keep my skin clear.
Nina D.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Target
I use the cetaphil daily facial cleanser. I swear by this product. My dermatologist recommended it to me many years ago and I have been using it ever since. It’s perfect for someone who has sensitive skin but is also just a daily cleanser for any skin type. I love it!
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
Purchased at: Target
Perfect kit to start with the brand!! Love cetaphil!! I have been using their products for years and have zero complaints
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
Cetaphil has always been my families go to for all skincare needs, from makeup removal to moisturizing really dry skin it has always been the answer. It is affordable and a little goes along ways. I just wish they still sold the one really thick cream in a tube for my husband & the dry skin on his face!! It was discountinued. Booo but yes I would recommend Cetaphil
Mim A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using Cetaphil lotion and I love it, so I wanted to try their other products so this kit was perfect. I have very sensitive skin with eczema on hands and the lotion provides instance moisture, but blends in well.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this product! It is a little expensive, but well worth the money!! It is great to carry in your purse or on a plane when traveling because of the size! It is always my go to!! Loving it for the dry winter months or the Hot summer months!
Shelby J.
Fayetteville
Purchased at: Walmart
Cetaphil is a great product. My mom used it because her skin is so sensitive and she has rosacea. I use it when my face gets to dry form ocmverezfoliating. It's just a really gentle brand and we all use it in our household
Tiffany V.
New Bedford, MA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love using the cetaphil dry skin moisturizer for my exczema relief because it gives a difference right away.
Emily C.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: CVS
We all use this since we have eczema . And yes feels oily but also hydrated your skin. I use it more on my son who always gets heat rash under his arms and it works wonders. Especially for really humid or cold day.
Jennifer A.
Geismar
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product. Great for clearing complexion! It’s a little more expensive that other drug store skin care products. But you won’t be disappointed with this kit !
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?