BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

Buy on Amazon
Annie N.
Denver, CO
Great kit! Does the job and doesn't leave my skin too dry. Definitely a must have.
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This does help a lot for dry skin. I have used it in the past and got great result!
Deija M.
Cleveland, OH
With me having dry skin this product kit I keep in my purse. I travel with it also.
Ellie F.
Must have for those dry winter months! My skin thanks me when I use these products.
Sandy P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love all Cetaphil Products.
It works great for people having dry and sensitive skin
D'Marley S.
Federal Way, WA
Recommend this for anyone who has eczema or mild eczema. I use this morning & night
Nicole B.
Westlake, LA
It works really good but kind left me a little oily. I do have oily skin on its on.
Angie O.
100% recommended this product to those whit dry skin ... Lightweight moisturizer!
Florida S.
Conroe, TX
Everything about this kit is amazing especially if you have dry skin never fails
Hadiya M.
Bronx, NY
Absorbs in the skin very well fixes my dry patches smell didn't bother me either
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?