BY CETAPHIL #3 in Skincare Sets

• Does this make your skin oily or dry?1 Answers
  • Hay cetaphil para piel grasa? Siempre he visto para piel ...1 Answers
Sarah Z.
Parma, OH
Feels light and not to oily. Great for tattoos!! Keeps them super hydrated and not sticky.
Ruby H.
San Jacinto, CA
Gives you a soft finish and makes your face feel so fresh and clears pores and moisturizes.
Melissa G.
LE DOY UN 10 A ESTOS PRODUCTOS PORQUE VERDADERAMENTE FUNCIONAN Y NO TE DESTROSAN EL ROSTRO
Neveen M.
PA
Loved this kit! Everything came in it, lasts me forever and it has everything that I needed
Megan O.
Temecula, CA
Great for sensitive skin. Extremely gentle on the skin. And really adds life to your skin.
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
I have always adored cetaphil in general. I have always used their product and always will.
Jamie B.
This product really helps my skin! I have really dry skin, and it gets away the dry patches
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
One my most used product I love it overall ! I totally recommend this product ! Effective
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Amazing for eczema. When used everyday. Also soft enough to use on toddler/baby skin....
sonya h.
Columbus, OH
I have very dry skin and this helps me a lot then other products i have used in the past
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?
Hibba J.
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?

Amazon