BY CETAPHIL #4 in Skincare Sets

Nayara S.
Annapolis, MD
Love it and take it everywhere I can! Cleans my skin completely and I also love the fact that it has uv protection
J E.
Memphis, TN
Got this for my girlfriend, she loved it. Her skin is really sensitive and dry so this Cetaphil is perfect for her.
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best product for your face it leaves your face smooth and helps with oily and dryness also for pimples
Jennifer H.
Lakeport , CA
I loved this! The wipes are especially great for when I travel and don't want to bring a ton of skin care with me.
Esther B.
Glendale, CA
My son has extremely dry skin we tired every product out there. This is the only one that helped with his condition
Courtney S.
Commerce Township, MI
I love this it keeps my face hydrated during the winter !! I use it everyday and night to keep up with my skin care
Kirstyn M.
League City, TX
This made my face feeling silky and smooth and really helped with the dryness. I would definitely buy this again.
Carolina H.
Bristow, VA
I love Cetaphil. I have very dry and sensitive skin. Using cetaphil never irritates my skin as well as my eczema.
Ashley W.
Winnabow, NC
This keeps my skin soft all day. My knees used to be ashy but since I apply this twice a day they have been soft
Brenda A.
Wade, NC
Good clean skin. Doesn't dry my face or break my skin out. I would definitely recommend . It is very affordable.
Stephanie F.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Hibba J.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,057 reviews
What is your favorite cetaphil product?
madison g.
Suffolk, VA
Can anyone help me find a skin care routine with products to help with dryness, PREMATURE AGING, and combination skin? I am in chlorine almost every day and ance seems to pop up very often now. I am 17 and need to not RUIN my skin! Please help!!

Amazon