Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit

Does the cleanser dry the skin out?
Does this product really clear up your face and acne up ?does it help with and acne scars ?? Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit ? It’s good to go with sensitive skin ? And I see lot of people that say that is make bumps on their face it’s that true?
Start your review of Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Blk19 Lot 13 Brgy sta maria Dasmariñas City Cavite
I just literally try this and it is really effective with a good value and it is affordable if improving this i need a bigger product so it can stay with me forever so i hope i can buy again and i would buy again tho i recommend this product because it so good to your skin and will make your skin smooth..
I loved this set. Totally made my skin so moisturized and soft. This brand really works.  The only this I can say that I don't like that much is the price. Being here in The Philippines, products like these are so expensive. But I can totally say that you will get your money's worth.
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit uploaded by Mariel O.
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit uploaded by Mariel O.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for All Skin Types 4 oz For all skin type. I've been using it for years now. I do have oily skin. And instead of using blotting paper I use it instead not it only controls the oiliness of my face it also cleanses and make me feel fresh al through out the day. Plus I don't beed to wet my eyes with water while i'm at work. I can just clean my face with this using a cotton.
Nothing solves dry skin problems better than Cetaphil. It's very mild on skin that you don't feel anything on your skin and yet it's working wonders repairing your dry skin. I love that it doesn't have a strong smell. I would definitely recommend to everyone with dry skin.
It really made my face feel moisturized. Also, my face was so wet after the application, plus I have oily skin so I was like, OH NOOO! But after a few seconds, it felt dry but soft. It was so cool when I first used it. Haha. I feel like I've been kissed by an angel. Cetaphil really work when you need some moisturizing.
This is so amazing I personally do not use it. But my kids do unfortunately my kids have eczema and Cetaphil has done such an amazing job on there skin it's so long lasting and moisturizing I always talk so highly about this product. I'm so great full that there is something out so good for people who have dry skin or even sensitive it's well worth every penny.
Makati
In this kit, i have everything. because i have dry and oily skin. my mother bought it in Japan because I'm having a hard time choosing brands, some brands don't effect in my skin. and it has a good packaging. i don't think i have a complain about what it has to do with my face.
Cainta, Rizal Philippines
This is very helpful for me with sensitive skin because it give you all the care like those products that are used for babies. Must buy and must try 😍
My sister bought me this and I thought it was just one of the products that has a very wet content but I was wrong! It really moisturizes my skin!
Tulsa, OK
I recommend if you have extra sensitive skin it works !! I feel more clean and ugh I love it and removes my make up which is a plus
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nebraska
il y a 9 jours
JASSIE M. • il y a 9 jours
Actually for me these products really didn’t work for me. Anyway, it will always depend on your skin type. 😊
nandurbar
il y a 15 jours
Rahul S. • il y a 13 jours
Yes it’s good to use because it’s recommend by dermatologys doctors so I think it’s great and it’s non fregrence and very gentle yes it’s make bumps on your skin at first time use and same people don’t suit so they couldn’t use so first try it then choose it.