BY CETAPHIL #4 in Skincare Sets

Jodie Z.
Cetaphil had proven to me that the science behind their product works! I have very dry skin and what can happen is a breakout if it's too dry (I think my skin tries to replenish moisture) oooooor I use oils that may cause I skin to become clogged. Cetaphil doesn't do that. It doesn't strip my moisture and helps to replenish what I've lost from a normal day, or sun exposure, swimming or whatever
Myah A.
I loooove these products. They're all so gentle and effective on my skin. Not disappointing at all. They cleanse my skin so well. Its affordable and worth the buy. I def recommend this kit. It really helps out my dry sensitive skin.
Mary W.
San Mateo, CA
I have been using Cetaphil for YEARS. It was recommended for me when I was younger dealing with skin problems on my face, and dry skin on my body. This combo has been AWESOME and I would NEVER look to switch. I use it on my face and as lotion on my entire body because once I am dry out of the shower my skin feels dry and I have to moisturize. (After years of doing this my skin has high expectations lol) Face cleanser is light and not always can remove waterproof makeup, but it is very light and always is a nice cleanse on my face after waking up in the morning! Everyone who is looking for a great combo or something for their face routine should try/use these products. ESPECIALLY those with sensitive skin issues.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I have very oily acne prone skin so I couldn’t use this like I wanted. I had cystic acne and wanted to moisturize my skin so badly because I used harsh products on it trying to get rid of the acne. This didn’t clear my skin up which I didn’t expect it to really. But it just didn’t work out for me. I have to use a benzoyl peroxide face wash and extra moisturizing skin products. This might work a lot better for those with clear dry skin.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
This stuff is amazing for dry skin. I have eczema and This is one of the only over-the-counter products that help. It is very effective at moisturizing very dry skin. If you have any type of dry skin eczema or psoriasis and you have not tried this product I urge you to give it a chance.
Giovanna V.
Sacramento, CA
As much as I wanted to like this brand, I’m not a huge fan. Everyone I know raves about it especially for people with dry and sensitive skin so I thought it’d be perfect for me. The lotion is alright, nothing horrible about it, I just feel like it makes my skin feel sticky. The thing I dislike is the cleanser, I don’t know why but I don’t like how it doesn’t get deep into your pores to get all the makeup and dirt out. I always end up having a bunch of makeup left on my face. I don’t like the texture or consistency of it either.
Natalia M.
Ottawa
Oh my gosh I wanted to get this Cetaphil kit since forever and know that I have it I am amazed!The facial cleanser really get in your pores and cleans them, cleans your skin very well and good for all ages! My skin has gotten a lot cleaner and clearer since I’ve used this kit!Highly recommend and you should definitely try it!
Hayley D.
Louisville
The face wash and everything else is really nice but it is extremely gentle. For example, I have to use a brush with the face wash to feel like I actually got my face clean. I would recommend it though. Especially to those with sensitive skin
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
I like so much about this system that I'm going to list the thing I don't first then rave about it. The only thing I don't like is that if you put too much of the lotion on, it's sticky. Otherwise this stuff is awesome. It's not pricey compared to other "acne safe" products. It has a light scent. It doesn't break out my skin even though it's very hydrating. The cleanser works well without stripping moisture from your face. The lotion lasts forever. 4 stars!
Jonnay V.
Cetaphil is my go-to brand for products to clean my face. I love it, seriously love it. It’s one of the few brands I trust to use on my face because it’s so gentle and it actually completely cleared my acne back in middle school. I love it because it doesn’t have harmful ingredients that work against your skin, and it’s perfect for daily use. I’d recommend this to anyone who needs a positive change in their skincare routine, Cetaphil is the brand to do it!
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
Its not bubbly, but is it effectively cleaning my skin?
Stephanie F.
Mónica G.
Where can i find this product?
Chelsa L.
What's the general price of this?
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
These three products comes in large size?

back