Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit uploaded by Jazeera M.

BY CETAPHIL

Buy on Amazon
Brianna R.
I think for someone who is just getting into the beginners of skincare, this kit is amazing and very helpful. Cetaphil is a great brand that really helps their customers with their skin problems. I have used a multiple of their items and every single one has helped me do exactly what it says.

The first thing in this kit is the Gentle Skin Cleanser, which is in a 4.0 oz bottle that is rather sturdy and you could definitely take traveling with you. This cleanser feels really smooth and nice against the skin and does feel like it would moisturize rather nicely in the skin. I would say it's not the 100% best to remove all oils and makeup, so I would recommend going in with a moisturizing toner afterward. I am very sensitive with my cleansers, as most will break me out in hives or will leave my skin looking raw and red. This cleanser, on the other hand, just left my skin looking smooth. I highly recommend this cleanser to my dry/combination skin people!

The second product is Cetaphil's Daily Advance Lotion, which comes in a lovely squeezy tube with 3.0 oz of product. This stuff is holy grail! It doesn't feel oily, you only need a little but of product to cover your whole face, and it makes your skin feel so soft! I am in love with this lotion, and is just so amazing. I can't get over this lotion, and I will use it for the rest of my life. It's one of the best lotions for everyday use. Highly recommend it!

The last product is that Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths, which come in a pack of 10. This product is the reason why this whole review got a four star instead of a five star. Not only was there barely any product at all, but these really don't clean a thing! Even if you cleaned your face, then used these cloths, you would still have makeup and grime left over for your toner. Just really wasn't the best. The cloths were big and were enough to get your whole face, but just weren't good at deep cleaning your skin or scrubbing away any dry skin or anything. Just weren't worth it.

All in all, this kit deserves its four stars and I really think y'all should check out the lotion and cleanser! Cetaphil rocks!

Chandler O.
Ottawa
I really like these products. I'm glad that they came in a pack so I had a variety of products to use. It is always nice to have variety. I really like the facial moisturizer. The wipes were pretty great also
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
This is the facial cleanser that my dermatologist recommends. I have dry skin with sometimes scaly patches, I wear make up every day so I need a cleanser that is gentle yet effective. This cleanser works well enough to remove my make up, including relatively heavy I make up. It does not dry out my skin and it works great! Also, dermatologists recommend this product for those with sensitive skin or dry skin.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
My 8 month old twin sons and I all have eczema. We tried countless of different organic brands of body wash and lotion to combat our sensitive skin. Cetaphil is the ONY brand that has completely cleared our eczema and dry skin! It's baby skin safe and the most successful in my experience. Also helps control acne breakouts which is a huge plus!
Natalie N.
I love the Cetaphil cleanser- it's been a go-to for years.  Gentle and effective and sometimes I use it without water to remove makeup.  I didn't really care for the wipes as they weren't as wet as I expected and i felt I still needed to wash my face with water after.  Overall, I'd just buy the cleanser separate:)
Erica H.
Chelsea, AL
This was actually the first facial product I ever used. I love the way it makes my skin feel and how gentle it is. I love that you can find it almost everywhere. I love its affordability and I love that it is a dependable product. I tell any of my friends who have sensitive skin to give this a try.
Haley M.
Amazing, cleans face really good, especially after taking makeup off. Doesn't break skin out due to not having perfumes and stuff in it, very gentle on the skin. I've been using this for six years and even when I change I always go back to these items! Worth the price for sure.
Alexandra H.
Fort Worth
Started using this after I stated taking accutane. It's a nice neutral face wash that removes makeup, never dries my face out or leaves it oily. I use it everyday twice a day. Inexpensive. I'll probably continue to use it once I stop taking accutane.
Stephanie H.
Bronx, NY
Cetaphil will forever be the only thing that I put on my face. It is a little pricey, but it is worth the price definitely. I am a repeat user and have been using these products for years. I use it every day and every night, and even convince my family members to give it a try.
Brandy O.
Dayton
This cleanser broke me out very bad on my face. I do not have sensitive skin at all and never have break outs from anything. This is supposed to be a gentle cleanser so i dont understand why but that's just my experience!