Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit

I Want to try this product, it’s this product good ?
Is this a two step product ? How does this product work ?
Does this product work for itching?
Start your review of Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha A.
California
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit uploaded by Samantha A.
i love the moisturizer and the cleanser i didn’t use the wipes because it’s bad for the environment and your face i highly recommend the cleanser and the lotion :).
Maria Eugenia M.
Princeton, TX
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit uploaded by Maria Eugenia M.
Purchased at: Target
These are some of the products I use when cleaning my face. I have normal skin sometimes it is a little oily. Tell me if you know them or have also used them, they have helped me to control acne.Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit
Vishakha B.
Dallas, TX
Got this free during a promotional event at work. Have been using it ever since. I would definitely recommend it during the cold dry months when your skin feels itchy and cracked. Also convenient for travel. Will be buying a bigger pack soon.
Akos A.
Calumet City, IL
This is the only face wash I trust. I know it looks retro and isn't one of the top marketed brands. however, it keeps me free of zits and black heads and leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not oily..
Elena T.
Los Angeles, CA
Cetaphil products are fantastic they helped lot for my dry and sensitive skin.
Cetaphil products are fantastic they helped lot for my dry and sensitive skin.
Mierna R.
germantown, TN
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit uploaded by Mierna R.
The cetaphil dry skin kit is good for dry skin like mine. And the cleanser is pretty good it doesn’t have a sent to me and it is soothing and so is the moisturizer.
Yesenia T.
Hubbard, OR
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit uploaded by Yesenia T.
This brand is absolutely amazing any product that they have works so well I love using their lotions they leave my skin looking so smooth and clean. Its at an affordable price! I use this after taking off my makeup when I’m going to apply my makeup. I’m so comfortable with my skin🤩
Anne N.
Woodside, NY
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit uploaded by Anne N.
I have sensitive skin. I love this product because it’s very gentle and it gives my skin moisturized throughout the day and it’s affordable Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid
patti O.
Scenic, SD
I purchased the dry skin essentials because of my terrible dry skin. This is an amazing moisturizer. I apply it immediately after i have cleansed and dried my face. No more dry skin!
Carlos M.
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit uploaded by Carlos M.
I like this brand to hydrate my body skin. I have the soap and I like the light texture. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alejandra M.
Nebraska
il y a un an
JASSIE M. il y a un an
Actually for me these products really didn’t work for me. Anyway, it will always depend on your skin type. 😊
priyanka S.
nandurbar
il y a un an
Cetaphil Dry Skin Essentials Kit ? It’s good to go with sensitive skin ? And I see lot of people that say that is make bumps on their face it’s that true?
priyanka S. il y a un an
Yes it’s good to use because it’s recommend by dermatologys doctors so I think it’s great and it’s non fregrence and very gentle yes it’s make bumps on your skin at first time use and same people don’t suit so they couldn’t use so first try it then choose it.