BY CETAPHIL

Emily P.
Ottawa, ON
I use this product everyday (for a little over a year now) and I find that it does really make a difference in the amount of oil that my skin produces. It cleans the skin well. It is on the pricier side of drugstore cleansers but one bottle lasts a few months.
Rabia B.
Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT! Having an oily ready to breakout face complication i've tried a lot! of face washes, by far my favorite! It's so gentle and I don't feel it on my face, my favorite part tho is the softness it feels after I wash it 🙌🏻
Stephanie S.
Doral, FL
My dermatologist recommended this cleansing foam and its really effective. Im currently using my second bottle so i really love it. Its a bit pricey for my budget but its worth it.
Feda D.
I used to have cystic acné plus a super oily cloiggy face , this foam its ver y gente so cleans  but dont irritate, so its perfecto for sensitive oily acné prone ;)
Nova H.
Victoria, BC
At first I was a bit confused by this product because when I applied it after doing my initial oil cleanse, it didn't feel like the cleanser was doing anything, and melted into nothing. I have now discovered, this is because my face was wet. You should apply this cleanser to dry skin, not moist. This way the lather is maintained and does actually give you a deep clean. So far I am really liking this cleanser, and I don't feel like it dries out my skin too much even though it is for oil control.
Elora C.
Toronto, ON
I had a terrible bout of breakouts around when I turned 18 (almost 6 years ago now) and my doctor recommended me this, the moisturizer of the same line, and nothing else. I noticed my skin cleared up quite quickly. I have started using other skincare products since, but if you're breaking out for the first time and need to get it under control, I second my doctor's recommendation.
Paige M.
After using countless facial cleansers and prescriptions to deal with my facial and body acne over the years, this product is the only one that has come even close to tackling my facial acne. It has had little to no effect on my back acne. I would recommend this to others for classic facial acne. It can be pretty drying, so I recommend using their moisturizers alongside this product. Not suitable for super dry skin - when I started it, my hands were peeling for weeks due to my application methods.
Michelle S.
Mississauga, ON
When my cystic acne was acting out and flaming up a lot my dermatologist told me to put all my expensive Sephora products away and just keep my skin routine simple and effective. I used this cleanser and moisturizer all through that process to help get my skin on track. It's simple and affordable.
Nathalie J.
My dermatologist recommended this product to me and I instantly fell in love. Cleansed my skin and made it feel better than ever. Definitely worth the money, would recommend to anyone, suits all skin types in my opinion
Maria P.
Maracaibo
Fascinated with this soap in some cases used it as a wash for the Whole Body since it leaves a fresh skin, completely clean and using very little in the palm of the hand, a nother thing os that it yields much
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.