BY CETAPHIL

Flor C.
All this free dermacontrol oil line gushed my ugly face . I definitely would never ausarlo .
I do not like it at all .
Kristy S.
This is great for sensitive skin, feels smooth and moisturized after use and is available at local pharmacy!
Siulmarie T.
Isabela, PR
I love. very good product for the control of stored fat in the face. more contains SPF. 30. I love
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend originally bought this for himself because he's been having skin issues recently, but stopped using it. I noticed it was for oily skin and decided I'd give it a go. It works incredible for oily skin. Some days I feel grease on my forehead and I just rub a bit of this foam on it and wash it off with a face wipe and the grease is gone and my face feels instantly refreshed. I love that it's foam because it makes for no mess and easy to apply. It feels light on your face. I can't speak for the price because I didn't buy it. And it definitely doesn't work for dry skin (that was my boyfriend's issue) but for oily skin this product works wonders.
🎀Thando M.
Dubai
I swear by this face wash it’s so gentle and doesn’t strip your face.It even removes a full face of makeup perfect for sensitive skin from flying and allergies.I’m not mad at the packaging but it could look nicer
Wilbelys Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS STUFF DOES NOT WORK !!! Garbage5/28/2013Average rating:1out of5stars, based onreviewsby OilFaceI have extremely oily skin. I mean, I am oily. I have used both the Cetaphil foam wash and matte lotion. There were no visible changes at all. My skin was still extremely oily. Don't waste your money on this garbage. I am stuck with cleanser and lotion that does not work.
Des A.
Dubai
My dermatologist prescribed this to me last year when I had sever acne problem. I have a sensitive and oily skin. I still use it daily since then and it really helped calm down my acne. The foam is light on the face, effective in removing oil, and it doesn't leave the face too dry. One bottle lasts several months also so it's worth the purchase. Not overpriced at all.
Thulasizwe N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin specialist recommended cetaphil for me. I had body acne and I bought this product and mixed it with my shower gel it helped ease up the acne. I also have oily skin tgus using this product helps clean oil the impurities and reduce skin oil which can cause acne.
Emily P.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product everyday (for a little over a year now) and I find that it does really make a difference in the amount of oil that my skin produces. It cleans the skin well. It is on the pricier side of drugstore cleansers but one bottle lasts a few months.
Rabia B.
Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT! Having an oily ready to breakout face complication i've tried a lot! of face washes, by far my favorite! It's so gentle and I don't feel it on my face, my favorite part tho is the softness it feels after I wash it 🙌🏻
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.