BY CETAPHIL

Veronica M.
My skin tends to get really oily in the summer and just breaks out a bit due to the weather and environment. I've tried many face washes and I really love this one the best for this time of year and am so glad I discovered it and that it comes with a cheap price tag! It does not really exfoliate the skin but that is not what the product is for so I use a exfoliating wash or my clarisonic along with this face wash. I love how it comes in foam and lathers well and feels smooth against my skin as I wash. It really does a great job at taking away all the oiliness from my skin but not to the point where my face feels dry or stiff. It easily glides across your skin as you wash and having it in a pump dispenser helps a lot and makes it easy to apply more if necessary. Washes off very wel, leaves a clean fresh feeling and skin feels nice and soft. I do recommend this and it's worth a try given the low price, if you have oily skin and also if in addition some blemishes due to the excess oil.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Love this especially if u break out easy this will help you control your acne and get rid of it and the plus control oily face
Jazlyn R.
Livingston, CA
FIRST LET ME START BY SAYING THAT CETAPHIL PRODUCTS WORK SO WELL! I recommend it to everyone! This specific product works for me because my skin is super oily. I use it every night and it leaves my skin feeling clean while making my acne smaller and less irrated the next day! I use it especially when I feel like I'm going to break out along with other CETAPHIL products (like the cleanser and wipes) and I no longer feel like I'm going to break out. It's amazing. It definitely made my skin a lot less oily and it works throughout the next day even though I applied it the night before.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
This face wash is pretty nice. I love how it's a foam and it smells very "clean" and simple. It leaves my face feeling super soft and refreshed.
Rachel L.
Pikeville , KY
I have super oily skin and this face wash is by far the best I've ever used! I use it every day & night. My face also has not broke out since October which is when I first started using it. I love it!
Katlyn K.
I use this facial cleanser every day twice a day (morning and night). I bought it a good price at my local shopper's drug mart. The one thing I enjoy is that it doesn't over-cleanse, but instead removes excess oil and rinses without leaving a residue. It is light, leaves your face feeling fresh and doesn't dry out your skin. It is one of the better options for oil control when you factor in both it's price and the effectiveness of the product. It's by far the best bang for your buck.
Barbara M.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
I bought this at Walgreens and love it for the evenings. I purchased it at my local Walgreens on sale for $10. It gets deep dirt out which I love because I usually have an oil slick on my t-zone by the end of the day. I find it pretty drying if it's used in the morning and night. I definitely suggest this product if you have oily and sensitive skin like mine.
Aleshia K.
Great at controlling my oily skin! Can be pricey, but lasts me a good while, so overall good value. I love the foam. Purchased at Shopper's Drugmart. Gentle formulation. Doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated at all. Highly recommended to others with oily skin.
Jaimee S.
Wish I could buy this easily here in Thailand. I like the foam cleanser for my oily skin.

This was recommended to me by a dermetologist.

The packaging isn't the best. I didn't like the pump because it would get stuck down.
 Ana P.
Santo domingo , Santo domingo
I have been use this product and here in my country its very expensive, I have to wash my face at least 2 times for not to feel the oil in my face, but i recommend the product.
Jennifer Y.
Jefferson, GA
Dawn C.
Lemoore, CA
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Brittany V.