BY CETAPHIL

Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heavennnnn! So gentle into your skin and leaves it so clear and fresh and with a matte finish, really works
Amby R.
Amby R.
Philippines
My face gets oily frequently and It causes acne so using an oil control foam which makes it easier to get rid of the extra oilyness is perfect for me.
Angele L.
Angele L.
Montreal
I've been using this cleanser for a year, and it is the best!!! This was recommended by my doctor because I and my daughter have acne prone skin. The cleanser helps with my acne breakouts without drying out my skin.
Nely S.
Nely S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente producto para controlar la piel grasa, me resulta perfecto para mantener a raya esos molestos brillos en mi piel
This product is amazing , is very different from the other products in the same line. It is a Foam Wash Excellent for oily skin, has a mild odor and is not aggressive facial skin. it is perfect .
Lupe J.
Lupe J.
Pico Rivera, CA
I really like the way my face feels after I use it. It feel very clean and soft. however it does not control my oil like it says its suppose to. usually about 30 minutes after use I will have oil on my face.
Leire R.
Leire R.
Edmonton, AB
Too many pizzas and French fries? No need to worry this oil control facial wash will help dry it up and getting you looking like a normal person tour suite.
sameena n.
sameena n.
I LOVE this foam wash this is the one thing that I love to use cause after I use it I don't look oily would highly recommend to people with oily skin
Tori P.
Tori P.
Manitoba, Canada
This face wash works very well. It gets all my makeup off in one wash. The only downside to it is that it dries my skin out.
fiama g.
fiama g.
Excellent product to control oiliness applying it works really well just 2 times a week so far have had no problems and has improved my skin
Anya R.
Anya R.
does this remove make up?
Jennifer Y.